Windows 10: Unable to access administrative tools

Discus and support Unable to access administrative tools in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have mistakenly removed all the files from the program data folder. I am currently using windows 10 home edition. [ATTACH] Getting this error after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BhaskerAggrawal, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Unable to access administrative tools

I have mistakenly removed all the files from the program data folder. I am currently using windows 10 home edition. Unable to access administrative tools 635b705a-fcb0-4e63-ad7d-1d13f0e2f14a?upload=true.png

Getting this error after running the control admintools from administrative powershell, please help me to get these files back I have tried several options like rollback and nothing happened after that.

:)

BhaskerAggrawal, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Skyfine Win User

Windows 10 Access Denied - unable to gain administrator privileges

It is my son's computer. He is the administrator so he can log in. However the programs do not run and there is no access to any folders. When using command prompt it gives a system 5 error. It does not seem to recognize him as the administrator anymore even though in settings he is listed as the administrator. I am unable to use an elevated command prompt because access to this is denied.

Skyfine, Aug 27, 2020
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Unable to access administrative tools

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Unable to access administrative tools

1. Unable to access administrative tools - Similar Threads - Unable access administrative

2. Unable to access administrative profile.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access administrative profile.: Hello all please check out my thread. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-log-in-as-administrator-on-windows-10/3f169c5c-b1f8-4808-a329-31a91ac0a66dI downloaded the media tool Dave advised me to. However, I am unable to open the program...
  3. Unable to access administrative profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access administrative profile.: Hello all please check out my thread. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-log-in-as-administrator-on-windows-10/3f169c5c-b1f8-4808-a329-31a91ac0a66dI downloaded the media tool Dave advised me to. However, I am unable to open the program...
  4. Unable to access administrative profile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue? And it tells me to login as Administrator but it does not give me that option...
  6. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue?...
  7. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue?...
  8. Administrator Access and Tools Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Administrator Access and Tools Not Working: Whenever I try to use administrator tools, (e.g. “Do you to allow this app to make changes to your device?”) it just says the request is not supported after a long blank screen. How do I fix this? It may be important to note this started after A file corrupted submitted by...
  9. Administrator denied access to Windows Administrative Tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator denied access to Windows Administrative Tools: So I tried accessing computer management on my Windows 10 PC and i get the message saying an administrator has blocked you from running the app. Please contact the administrator for details. My question is why am i getting this error when i am the administrator of the PC and...
  10. Administrative Tools

in Windows 10 Support
    Administrative Tools: Can I pin Administrative Tools to start menu? Using Win10-home 64, 1909 all updates since 3-12-20. 152209