Windows 10: unable to access any browsers after update

Discus and support unable to access any browsers after update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; i have internet access but browsers wont launch troubleshooter says web is restricted but i am logged on as admin 11995 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by madblake, Aug 2, 2015.

1. madblake Win User

unable to access any browsers after update

i have internet access but browsers wont launch troubleshooter says web is restricted but i am logged on as admin

:)

madblake, Aug 2, 2015

2. Unable to access YouTube on any of the browsers after recent update on Windows 10.

Hello Nessy,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which was the update installed prior to the issue?
    • Are you the administrator of the user profile?
    • Are you using Microsoft account to login into your user account?

Method 1: If you are logging into the PC as a Local account user, convert the user account to administrator account by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Control panel and click on the top most search result.
    • Select User Accounts or Change account type
      from the window and click on your user account name.
    • Select Administrator and click on Change account type.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persists, create another administrator user account by referring to
    Set up accounts on Windows 10 article
    and check if similar issue persists.

The corrupted user profile does not function normally such as not launching
    Start menu
    , Cortana, Search bar, Store and other
    Windows applications
    . In such cases creating a new profile and checking for the same will help in identifying if the is specific to corrupted user profile or the OS.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 2, 2015
  3. NessyS Win User
    Unable to access YouTube on any of the browsers after recent update on Windows 10.

Original Title:You Tube Not working after last update

Hiya - I have a laptop which came with Windows 10 installed. Last week it did the mother of all updates (we Aussies got Cortana etc). Since this update my PC can't play YouTube videos. I generally use Firefox and it and all plugins are up to date. I
    have tried logging in and out of Firefox. I have even tried loading YouTube in Edge and it doesn't work their either. I went on to Facebook and it is playing videos fine through that so it can't be my graphics/video card. Using the same wireless connection
    X-box and my android phone are both playing You Tube with no problems. Any ideas? Please help thanks!

NessyS, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

unable to access any browsers after update

1. unable to access any browsers after update - Similar Threads - unable access browsers

2. Can't access internet in any browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access internet in any browser: Hello I have this strange problem since one week. I use my smartphone hotspot to access the internet in my laptop. But since last week I can't access internet in any of the browser Chrome, Firefox, Edge in the laptop. My laptop connects to smartphone hotspot, shows internet...
  3. Unable to download larger files with any browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download larger files with any browser: Following the most recent Windows 10 update I'm unable to download files of more than a few megabytes using any browser - I 've tried Firefox, Chrome, and also Edge. I have no third party antivirus or security software installed, I have run sfc, I have reset my router, plus...
  4. Unable to Access any Samba share after 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Access any Samba share after 2004 Update: Hi everybody, Since yesterday i have already 6 computers of our company Windows 10 Pro, witch upgraded automatically to 2004. And since this upgrade they are unable to connect to any network share via SMB. These shares are not only on our Domain controller, but also on...
  5. Unable to access Fat32 Drives after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to access Fat32 Drives after update.: Before the computer updated, I could use them just fine. After the update, I cant view them or even format a drive in fat32. Keeps prompting to reformat the drive and shows it is RAW format, which it isnt. The drives work in other windows laptops that didn't update. They...
  6. After update browser is unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update browser is unable to connect to internet: Hi, my Dell laptop asked on Thursday for update. Since finish of update any browser (IE, Firefox etc.) is giving me response that it is unable to connect to internet. Strange thing is that when I run cmd - I can get ping response from any server which I want....
  7. unable to open emails in hotmail with any browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to open emails in hotmail with any browser: I am unable to open any email in hotmail in win 10 home. Error message " unable to complete download. Try again later". This is happening 2 days now. I am using Acer Aspire A315-21-99ES Sam...
  8. Unable to download PDFs on any browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to download PDFs on any browser: For the past couple of days I have been unable to download PDFs from a link on any browser using my primary account on my PC. This applies to Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. When I left-click on a link to a PDF, I get one of two responses: Waiting for 127.0.0.1... Waiting for...
  9. Cannot access Microsoft update catalog from any browsers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot access Microsoft update catalog from any browsers: It just started on October 24, I went to support microsoft.com page to download (KB4462933), When I clicked Microsoft update catalog link, it gave me a download file 4462933.csv (you can see the picture). [img] It is the same to all other browsers: Firefox, Tor, Internet...
  10. Unable to print from any browser

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to print from any browser: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am unable to print to any printers from any browser. When I use the browsers print function it brings up the preview window, but just spins and never connects to any printer. 19092