Windows 10: Unable to access Bit locker in Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Unable to access Bit locker in Windows 10 Pro in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The type of my disk drive is New Simple Volume and I'm not able to protect these drives using BitLocker. Only drive C is able to be protected. I failed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by L N Ramawat, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Unable to access Bit locker in Windows 10 Pro

The type of my disk drive is New Simple Volume and I'm not able to protect these drives using BitLocker. Only drive C is able to be protected. I failed to find a solution! If anyone here who can help me, Please do it Unable to access Bit locker in Windows 10 Pro :)

:)

L N Ramawat, Sep 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 and bit locker

I have a Dell Venue 8 pro tablet with windows 10. I am not too sure what happened but it is stuck in a diagnostic loop. I have tried to reinstall windows but have run into bit locker. I have not used bit locker not have I ever enabled it. I cannot
    access the control panel to disable it, I have gone the bit locker recovery key routine and still am unable to get anywhere on reinstalling windows. Install is telling my that it cant use my c drive because of bit locker and to go into control panel to
    disable it. I am also unable to perform any kind of repair. the message is that there is a problem and tells me nothing else, chkdsk shows errors but says the disk is write protected (?) . I am kinda stuck on this one

Robert Bier, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Bit locker Encryption

Hello Fiends,

Actually my problem is that i have previously installed windows 7 ultimate(32 bit) in my desktop and to protect my data,
    encrypted the "D drive" using bit locker, then after few months, i installed
    windows 10 pro(64 bit) in my desktop without disabling the bit locker, after installation i was able to access my locked drive with same password.

Till here everything was fine, but after some days my Desktop started to lag then again i switched to
    windows 7 ultimate(64 bit).

But Now i'm not able to access my encrypted drive which was locked by bit locker with same password.

While i'm trying to unlock the encrypted drive i'm getting the massage as
    "Unable to Complete the requested operation because of either a catastrophic media failure
    or a data structure corruption on the disk".

Pls Help.

Thanks.

chandanmaurya, Sep 7, 2019
  4. HemanthV Win User

Unable to access Bit locker in Windows 10 Pro

bit-locker decryption

i am a windows 10 user and i clicked the bit-locker icon for my WD HDD. Without giving any password, i cancel that window by the cancel button. But now it shows locked with bit-locker and i can't access the data and i can't format too. Also it can't unlock
    from bit-locker manager. What is the solution to access the HDD.

HemanthV, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access Bit locker in Windows 10 Pro

1. Unable to access Bit locker in Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Unable access Bit

2. Unable to unlock the Bit locker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to unlock the Bit locker: Hi,I have done the factory reset to my laptop, now I am unable to access the local drives due to Bit locker, I found the recovery keys but key ID is not matching, hence could not unlock the driver, I turned off the Bit locker and ran the factory reset again, then also same...
  3. Unable to unlock the Bit locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to unlock the Bit locker: Hi,I have done the factory reset to my laptop, now I am unable to access the local drives due to Bit locker, I found the recovery keys but key ID is not matching, hence could not unlock the driver, I turned off the Bit locker and ran the factory reset again, then also same...
  4. Unable to unlock the Bit locker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bit locker key - Unable to find

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker key - Unable to find: My laptop is asking for a bit locker key. My laptop is not registered with microsoft acccount and I am unable to find the bit locker key.I have the recovery key. How can i get the bit locker key with the help of recovery key.I have not set up the bit locker key for my laptop....
  6. Bit locker key - Unable to find

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit locker key - Unable to find: My laptop is asking for a bit locker key. My laptop is not registered with microsoft acccount and I am unable to find the bit locker key.I have the recovery key. How can i get the bit locker key with the help of recovery key.I have not set up the bit locker key for my laptop....
  7. Bit Locker Windows 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker Windows 10 PRO: I updated my Windows Operating System and found that now BITLOCKER is installed and I've looked in my windows account and can't find the key. What are my choices if I can not find the key?Can I remove the drive and try to recover the data manually, or is all the data...
  8. Windows 10 Bit-locker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Bit-locker: One of the users is laptop is not booting and getting below error after some updates were installed. [ATTACH] And I've been trying to repair and restore but it's asking for bit-locker key, and we didn't enable it for him in our environment and when checking the device ID...
  9. Can't Access Bit Locker Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Access Bit Locker Code: Thanks in advance for your help. I took my computer to get worked on and the technician said that I needed a bit locker code to be able to work on the computer. We tried accessing the code through "Go.microsoft.com" after entering my email address and we kept getting an...
  10. Bit Locker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bit Locker: I use Bit Locker encryption on all of my Thumb drives that contain personal data. Has anyone else of late, noticed the slow down of Bit Locker USB full encryption process. 7-8hrs to encrypt a Sandisk 128 GB Thumb drive is ridiculous.*Sad 114692