Windows 10: Unable to access both wifi and hotspot

Discus and support Unable to access both wifi and hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The list of networks should be available to me before, but they completely disappeared from the list since a while ago. My other computer can access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardLee7, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Unable to access both wifi and hotspot

The list of networks should be available to me before, but they completely disappeared from the list since a while ago.
    My other computer can access the network yet this one can't. Any ideas that can help me with this issue?
    I have tried network reset.
    Unable to get the recent update for windows and update the driver because i dont have an ethernet cable.

:)

RichardLee7, Sep 16, 2020
  2. RanjitR K Win User

WiFi Hotspot

After upgrading to Windows 10, I am unable to start Wifi Hotspot even after turning on the WiFi. Please suggest a solution.

RanjitR K, Sep 16, 2020
  3. No internet / wifi from hotspot

So I have a Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 was working perfect this morning on my normal wifi. I pack it up to go somewhere and when I try to connect it to an iphone or iPad hotspot I just got it connected but with no internet. Both the ipad and iphone were getting internet as I'm writing this from my ipad and doing things on my phone.

I tried resetting all of them and turning hotspot, bluetooth, wifi on and off.. I've had problems connecting pc's to apple hotspots before, normally just rebooting everything and toggling hotspot on/off does the trick.

I started reading some internet troubleshooting guides, one suggested I reset my network settings on my phone.

I did this - now the surface pro 4 won't even connect to it. It will see the wifi network but will not connect.

The ipad it connects but does not give me internet access.

I also tried my friends iphone hotspot to just make sure it wasn't something with my devices and it did the same thing.

Any ideas?

realtordcnova, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Unable to access both wifi and hotspot

Wifi Hotspot Connectivity Problem.

After upgrading to Win10; my laptop (Sony Vaio VPCEB44EN) is not able to find mobile hotspot network in available wi-fi list. I tried so many times but sometimes its shows the hotspot network and connects but no internet access comes and most of the time
    I cant find hotspot network in wifi list.

Kartikisbest, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Unable to access both wifi and hotspot

1. Unable to access both wifi and hotspot - Similar Threads - Unable access both

2. unable to access wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to access wifi: since yesterday my laptop is unable to connect to wireless adapter or access point. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-wifi/0f042ea0-ce1c-4b0b-9b7d-09285a926d1d
  3. unable to access wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to access wifi: since yesterday my laptop is unable to connect to wireless adapter or access point. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-wifi/0f042ea0-ce1c-4b0b-9b7d-09285a926d1d
  4. Unable to access games on both pc profiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access games on both pc profiles: I have just acquired a pc for gaming and have installed a few games with no issue but when I installed a game from the Xbox app on one profile it is not visible to the other profile and therefore not able to be played, as if it was never installed to the pc. This is...
  5. Unable to access games on both pc profiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access games on both pc profiles: I have just acquired a pc for gaming and have installed a few games with no issue but when I installed a game from the Xbox app on one profile it is not visible to the other profile and therefore not able to be played, as if it was never installed to the pc. This is...
  6. Using both Hotspot and WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using both Hotspot and WiFi: Hey guys altough i just created my account i have been using ten forums for the past 3 years i love this page. This is the first time in my life i cant find an answer to something and i think its because its impossible. So here it is, i am stuck in a hotel with bad wifi and...
  7. HotSpot and WiFi

HotSpot and WiFi: Everytime I restart my laptop the wifi button is greyed out and the when clicking on the hotspot it keeps loading and nothing happens. I ran over some answers on this and found some cmd commands to reset the firewall and others and it works too. But on restarting the same...
  8. Unable to connect to Iphone Hotspot via WIFI

Unable to connect to Iphone Hotspot via WIFI: Hi, I have been having issues connecting my laptop to my Iphone Data Hotspot via WIFI. I am able to connect other devices to my Hotspot via WIFI but not my laptop. I have tried connecting via lightning cable and it works fine! I have a video of what happens to my iphone...
  9. No internet access with wifi tethering (mobile hotspot)

No internet access with wifi tethering (mobile hotspot): When I use wifi on my PC to connect to my router/modem, internet works fine. But when I connect to my Android phone's access point (tethering) I don't get internet access. You might think it's a problem with the Android phone, but other Android devices can connect to it and...
  10. I need to connect both Ethernet and WiFi to a Hotspot.

I need to connect both Ethernet and WiFi to a Hotspot.: Hi guys, I have an issue I would like to resolve. I will try to be as clear and precised as possible. I'm only allowed to one device to an internet. My laptop connects directly to internet WiFi. So the laptop (Windows 10) serves as a hotspot. But I have two other...