Windows 10: Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11

Discus and support Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This problem was discussed here but there seems to be no solution other than an ISO install of win11I tried sfc/scannow and also both of those dism... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joseph Stateson, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11

This problem was discussed here but there seems to be no solution other than an ISO install of win11I tried sfc/scannow and also both of those dism commands. There is nothing wrong with Hyperv, UEFI MAT, TPM,, DEP . etc. All this worked before the "win11 reset" and no change in BIOS was made.My original Dell windows 10 system was qualified for win11 and I upgraded to 11 as soon as it was released. I enabled core isolation after removing a really old CD/DVD printer that had defective drivers. Except for a lot of clutter and broken links in the registry the system had no problem with Defende

:)

Joseph Stateson, Feb 1, 2023

2. Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11

This problem was discussed here but there seems to be no solution other than an ISO install of win11

I tried sfc/scannow and also both of those dism commands. There is nothing wrong with Hyperv, UEFI MAT, TPM,, DEP . etc. All this worked before the "win11 reset" and no change in BIOS was made.

My original Dell windows 10 system was qualified for win11 and I upgraded to 11 as soon as it was released. I enabled core isolation after removing a really old CD/DVD printer that had defective drivers. Except for a lot of clutter and broken links in the registry the system had no problem with Defender or Device security and I had even installed and then removed Malewarebytes with no problems.

I did a "reset" and instructed the win11 app not to save any of my files. I had made an Acronis backup and had assembled all the drivers to the "D" drive to make the install as painless as possible. Unaccountably, the "clean" reset downloaded some Dell apps that predated win11. These apps, McAfee and Cyberlink are not even listed under my product ID as possible to download. I have asked over at Dell community about this as I have no idea how those apps got downloaded from the "windows 11 reset"

Anyway, after uninstalling McAfee I cannot even bring up that core isolation page. I get a message the page is not available.

Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11 1481b75c-55cc-4289-8bcb-320c495bee52?upload=true.png

I can go to setting and bring up that page but cannot do anything with it

Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11 36b4d51b-ef0e-4556-a0d2-eb0c79f8de85?upload=true.png

Joseph Stateson, Feb 3, 2023
  3. Page not availabe: Core Isolation and Devicesecurity

Hi there,
    i just reinstalled my PC and I am setting everything back up right now. On my old installation of Windows 11, I had core isolation enabled so I wanted to reinable it. But this time, Windows security tells me, that "page is not available, the page you are trying to access, does not have supported features and is not available" (translation). I have checked my TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot as well as Virtualization settings, everything is up and running. I had Windows 11 Pro on my old machine and now I only have Windows 11 Home, is core isolation a pro exclusive feature? And how do I fix this issue and acivate core isolation?
    Thanks for the help!

JacobMichalski, Feb 3, 2023
  4. Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11

Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11

Hi, Joseph.

I am Ivan, I will help you with this.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2156295

Select Download tool now, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.

If you agree to the license terms, select Accept.

On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.

The application will automatically identify the correct version of windows 10 for your system, from Next.

Select which media you want to use ISO file. Save an ISO file to your PC

Wait for the application to perform the iso download and after finishing the download it will close automatically.

After downloading, find the Windows 11 ISO file on your PC, right-click and select “Mount”. If the option is not available, select “Open With” and “Windows Explorer”

1. Run the “Setup” application, present inside the Windows 10 ISO, to start the installation on the PC.

2. With the ISO files folder open, click on the “Setup” executable to continue installing Windows 11.

3. After that, a Get Important Updates window will appear along with the two options Select: Not now

4. Uncheck the box I want to help improve your Windows installation to skip sending unknown data to Microsoft about the installation process Next

5. After that, a License Terms window will pop up, here you have to click on the Accept button.

6.Now another “Choose what to keep” window or “Ready to install” window will pop up.

At this point, you need to change some settings. Click the “Change what to keep” link

7. You can now see the “Choose what to keep” window along with the three options given below:

Select Keep My files and Programs.

Then click on the Next button.

Finally, the Ready to Install window will appear along with the Install button.

In this step, you have to click on the Install button to start reinstalling Windows 11. During this process, your computer or laptop may restart sometimes.

And just wait for the clean and fully automatic installation procedure.

Independent Advisor - Community

Thanks

Ivan Bitencourt., Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11

1. Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11 - Similar Threads - Unable access core

2. Core isolation aka page not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation aka page not available: Hi there,I have 2 problems the main one is the core isolation problem "page not found" and I found that enabling virtualization may be a solution which lead me to the second problem that is I can't find the enabling virtualization option in the BIOS,My laptop is Lenovo...
  3. core isolation page is missing and is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    core isolation page is missing and is not available: this is my my problem and the start actions button is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-page-is-missing-and-is-not/c9a6928e-2143-4696-acf9-9103a5699dc3
  4. core isolation page is missing and is not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    core isolation page is missing and is not available: this is my my problem and the start actions button is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-page-is-missing-and-is-not/c9a6928e-2143-4696-acf9-9103a5699dc3
  5. core isolation page is missing and is not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access core isolation page after clean reset of windows 11: This problem was discussed here but there seems to be no solution other than an ISO install of win11I tried sfc/scannow and also both of those dism commands. There is nothing wrong with Hyperv, UEFI MAT, TPM,, DEP . etc. All this worked before the "win11 reset" and no change...
  7. Page not availabe: Core Isolation and Devicesecurity

Page not availabe: Core Isolation and Devicesecurity: Hi there,i just reinstalled my PC and I am setting everything back up right now. On my old installation of Windows 11, I had core isolation enabled so I wanted to reinable it. But this time, Windows security tells me, that "page is not available, the page you are trying to...
  8. Windows 11 Core isolation page not available: the page you are trying to access has no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Core isolation page not available: the page you are trying to access has no...: I can't even get TO the core isolation page because a dialog pops up saying, "Page not Available" when I click on device security that has the yellow warning sign by it, and greyed out words saying, "Memory integrity is off. Your device may be vulnerable". I keep hearing ****...
  9. Windows 11 Core isolation page not available: the page you are trying to access has no...

Windows 11 Core isolation page not available: the page you are trying to access has no...: I can't even get TO the core isolation page because a dialog pops up saying, "Page not Available" when I click on device security that has the yellow warning sign by it, and greyed out words saying, "Memory integrity is off. Your device may be vulnerable". I keep hearing ****...
  10. Unable to turn on core isolation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to turn on core isolation: Every time I try to turn on core isolation it says my pc has an incompatible driver named xhunter1.sys. How can I fix this problem or update the driver to turn on memory integrity ???...