Windows 10: Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history

Discus and support Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Product Key for Windows 10 can't be found through digital in order history. Links are broken for any details to onestore. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RandyCalderon, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history

Product Key for Windows 10 can't be found through digital in order history. Links are broken for any details to onestore.

Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history 6e78dec9-4c06-464d-b688-23867e58c3a3?upload=true.png

:)

RandyCalderon, Mar 29, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history

1. Unable to access digital key for Windows 10 PRO in order history - Similar Threads - Unable access digital

2. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.: I'm reimplementing a Windows environment on my mac using Parallels. During the installation, it asked for a copy of Windows. My dashboard shows Widows 10 Pro Download. It was running previously. Had to do some work on the system and now would like to reinstall the Windows...
  3. Windows key is missing in orders history.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows key is missing in orders history.: I always used my account order history to get a Windows key that I bought previously. There was a link/button called "install", which showed me the key of the product. But now I'm unable to find it. How can I get product key of the Windows I bought? I didn't save any emails...
  4. Windows key is missing in orders history.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key is missing in orders history.: I always used my account order history to get a Windows key that I bought previously. There was a link/button called "install", which showed me the key of the product. But now I'm unable to find it. How can I get product key of the Windows I bought? I didn't save any emails...
  5. Windows key is missing in orders history.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. New CPU/ Mobo - Windows 10 Pro Key Not in Order History?

New CPU/ Mobo - Windows 10 Pro Key Not in Order History?: I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but the key is nowhere to be found in my account's order history. Searching "All Available" for the timeframe filter only shows purchases from earlier this year, yet I've actively used this Microsoft account for over seven...
  7. Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history

Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history: On 21/09/2019 I bought a Windows 10 Pro license directly from Microsoft store and It was obviously hooked to my Microsoft account. Now I'm gonna reactivate it on another pc the pc which had hooked this license now is licensed with a new Win 10 Home key, bought from Microsoft...
  8. No product key on order history Window 10 pro

No product key on order history Window 10 pro: For my previous purchase like windows 10 home, under the order details, there is a link to view product key/install, but this case was not, now i cant install this copy of Windows, anyone please help....
  9. Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email

Win 10 Pro Order has no product key in order history OR in the confirmation email: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 from the windows media creation tool. The laptop had an OEM Windows 10 Home key on the bios, but I had purchased a Pro license and upgraded from the Window store. I had to reinstall the OS in order to opt out of the Windows Insider program,...
  10. Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key

Win 10 Pro in Order History has no key: According to MS store I have a Windows 10 Pro purchase, but I can't find its key. It was purchased in November of 2015 and Windows is asking my to reenter my key for activation, but this purchase lacks one. Order #: 69ef46f8-0c0a-4071-b2c2-b5dd1631135a...