Windows 10: Unable to access DOD DISA Mail.Mil in Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to access DOD DISA Mail.Mil in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, After applying the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB4520004) I can no longer access DOD DISA Mail.Mil. With Microsoft Edge it requires me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KK_731, Oct 17, 2019.

1. KK_731 Win User

Unable to access DOD DISA Mail.Mil in Windows 10

Hello,

After applying the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB4520004) I can no longer access DOD DISA Mail.Mil. With Microsoft Edge it requires me to input my pin about 8-9 times before loading outlook. However, if I click any button I have to re-enter my pin as many times for any action. With IE it won't even get to the page, it says it has a TLS problem. Firefox has same issue with not loading the page with an SSL error.

Does anyone have any details on which setting change caused this? I've tried all basic troubleshooting tips, clearing cache, compatibility view, uninstalling DOD cert, reinstalling them, uninstalling CAC card drivers, reinstalling them...Only thing that worked was Uninstalling the patch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

***Original Title: Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4520004) Patch Causing DOD DISA Mail.Mil access issues***

:)

KK_731, Oct 17, 2019
  2. Tiff_0930 Win User

DoD Certificates

Being in the military I HAVE to have access to AKO and Enterprise email however with my new windows 10 I am unable to download the "DoD Root CA 2 Certificate" from this website, "http://dodpki.c3pki.chamb.disa.mil/rootca.html
    " even after adding "disa.mil" to my compatibility view settings. Any suggestions?

Tiff_0930, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Unable to access mails until restart.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• How exactly are you trying to access your Gmail account? Is it through Mail client or from browser?
    • What exactly happens, when you try to access the mails?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Are you able to access the internet at the time when you are unable to access the emails?

If you are using Mail app, as an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Unable to access DOD DISA Mail.Mil in Windows 10

DoD Certificates

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to download the "DoD Root CA 2 Certificate". I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Have you logged in to the PC as admin?

• Is the PC connected to a Domain Network?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access DOD DISA Mail.Mil in Windows 10

1. Unable to access DOD DISA Mail.Mil in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable access DOD

2. unable to access e-mails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to access e-mails.: Had trouble with e-mail program - tried repair - per Microsoft it didn't go smoothly - couldn't install. Error 0x800c0006 Source crt90-i386. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-e-mails/4f071175-7926-4c0c-9f90-aeee097c27f2
  3. Windows Mail 10 Attachments Not Accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail 10 Attachments Not Accessible: The Windows 10 Mail application on my computer recently stopped showing email attachments. What do I need to do to fix this so I can continue using the application for my email accounts?...
  4. Can't access .mil websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access .mil websites: Running Windows10, can no longer access .mil websites with CAC. Checked TLS settings and verified TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 are checked SSL 3.0 is unchecked but still receive the below: Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS...
  5. Aol mail access in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aol mail access in windows 10: I am trying to access my aol mail through windows 10 mail app. I keep getting a message stating thatmy email password needs to be updated or my email has to grant permission to use this device. I have updated my password. Aol mail is on my desk top and I can access it so I am...
  6. Problem reading a DoD CAC in my Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem reading a DoD CAC in my Windows 10: My Smart Card Reader does not read my DoD CAC so that I can log into my Government Portal. The SC Reader is listed in my Device manager but does not read the card. This seems to be a very common problem but I can not find a solution to fix it....
  7. Unable to access internet from links in mail.

Unable to access internet from links in mail.: I have had no problems with accessing internet from links in Windows 10 mail until a couple of weeks ago. Now, each time I click on link I get a message saying 'Unable to open' and then a string indecipherable code, followed by an OK button. How can I resolve this?...
  8. Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4520004) Patch Causing DOD DISA Mail.Mil...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4520004) Patch Causing DOD DISA Mail.Mil...: Hello, After applying the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB4520004) I can no longer access DOD DISA Mail.Mil. With Microsoft Edge it requires me to input my pin about 8-9 times before loading outlook. However, if I click any button I have to re-enter my pin as many...
  9. Access to DOD Webmail OWA

Access to DOD Webmail OWA: I have new device and I cannot access https://web.mail.mil I can access other sites requiring smart card log on; but the web.mail.mil will not work. I have tried the standard option of changing the internet options and TSL settings. I have tied in IE, EDGE and Firefox...
  10. Windows 10 access to Google Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 access to Google Mail: Windows 10 wants access to my Google mail account. It says it can read, send, delete and manage my email. It states it may be sharing sensitive info. I don't want this but my email does not work if I deny this. HELP??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot access mail.mil

2. mail.mil windows 10

3. mil email login owa

4. why cant i use the dod webmail on edge,
  5. accessing mail.mil on windows 10,
  6. mail.mil cant connect securely,
  7. unable to reach dod owa email,
  8. cant access owa webmail,
  9. unable to login to web.mail.mil,
  10. how to access mail.mil via owa,
  11. unable to log onto disa.mil,