Windows 10: Unable to access email sign-in login

Discus and support Unable to access email sign-in login in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; (Don't know if this is the correct spot to ask this) I'm trying to access an older laptop. My account/login is thru a email login(non local) I no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thirdeye00, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Unable to access email sign-in login

(Don't know if this is the correct spot to ask this)

I'm trying to access an older laptop. My account/login is thru a email login(non local) I no longer have access to that email(I think it's been deleted or turned inactive over time)

I was able to get create a new user(local). Which I still need to access my original account. Especially since the hard drive is almost at max from the files and such on my main profile.

Any help would be great appreciated.

submitted by /u/Thirdeye00
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Thirdeye00, Jan 24, 2020
  2. simrick Win User

Unable to sign in to Outlook.com on one account (server not found)

Sorry @Kari, I would have made the same suggestion as DavidY - remove the 2-step verification, or try the get a code in a different way.

Have you tried accessing the email account using an app password?

simrick, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Surface pro issue- Unable to Sign-in

Hi Lorna,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions to better understand your query.

1. Do you mean that you are unable to sign in to your User Account?

2. If yes, are you using a Microsoft Account or a local account?

However, I would suggest you try using the On-screen keyboard. Follow the steps below.

1. Click on the ease of access icon and then select On-screen Keyboard.

2. If you are able to login using the on screen keyboard. You need to update your drivers in the Device Manager. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open run command. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click
      Enter.

• Expand Keyboard.

• Right-click on the Keyboard and select
      Update Driver Software

• Restart the computer and check.
    If you are unable to sign in to Microsoft account, you may recover your password by click on the link below and following the mentioned steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Unable to access email sign-in login

Windows Login Email

• Go to "Settings" app, then click Accounts
    • Click the Link for "login using a local account" and follow the steps through
    • Go back to the same place and now link again to the correct/new email address.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Unable to access email sign-in login

1. Unable to access email sign-in login - Similar Threads - Unable access email

2. Unable to login to windows with email and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to windows with email and password: Even after changing password I’m unable to login to windows 8.1 laptop Sony viao as admin and even one other user also can’t. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-windows-with-email-and-password/dc6b3c50-85ca-48b7-a75d-de3378d6ea54
  3. Unable to login to windows with email and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login to windows with email and password: Even after changing password I’m unable to login to windows 8.1 laptop Sony viao as admin and even one other user also can’t. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-windows-with-email-and-password/dc6b3c50-85ca-48b7-a75d-de3378d6ea54
  4. Unable to access Spectrum Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Spectrum Email: Since upgrading to Windows 11, I have been unable to access my Spectrum Email at their website. I tried using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, with no success. I had no such problem with Windows 10. The email is still accessible on Windows Mail. Is this some sort of...
  5. Unable to access Spectrum Email

Unable to access Spectrum Email: Since upgrading to Windows 11, I have been unable to access my Spectrum Email at their website. I tried using both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, with no success. I had no such problem with Windows 10. The email is still accessible on Windows Mail. Is this some sort of...
  6. Unable to login via email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login via email address: I'm trying to login to my laptop via my email address but its advising the password is incorrect. I have reset the password and can access it on my other devices. When I access my Microsoft account on another device and check my sign in activity it indicates I've had a...
  7. Unable to login via email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login via email address: I'm trying to login to my laptop via my email address but its advising the password is incorrect. I have reset the password and can access it on my other devices. When I access my Microsoft account on another device and check my sign in activity it indicates I've had a...
  8. Unable to login via email address

9. Unable to access login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access login screen: Starting Wednesday morning, when I boot my Windows 10 laptop, it boots to the startup picture. When I attempt to go to the login screen or after a few minutes if it's left sitting, the screen goes black with a cursor. I've attempted to start in safe mode gets to the login...
  10. Emails lost or unable to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails lost or unable to access: I need to be able to access my emails sent to my email: pizan *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Everytime I try to access the emails it sends me to Outlook. the emails sent to msn.com are not there....