Windows 10: Unable to access game

Discus and support Unable to access game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Help I have a new acer laptop. I replaced the hard drive to SSD. I down loaded WOT but I am unable to connect. I have tried to ping various web sites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carlo and, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Carlo and Win User

Unable to access game

Help

I have a new acer laptop. I replaced the hard drive to SSD. I down loaded WOT but I am unable to connect. I have tried to ping various web sites i.e Google and Facebook and all come back "Timed Out". I have tried to ping 192.168.1.69 but the response is "Destination host unreachable".

I have changed various setting but nothing seems to work. I am frustrated do not know where to turn to.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks Charles

:)

Carlo and, Oct 10, 2019

2. Unable to update / access subway surfer game

Hi Friends,

I have a Lumia 730 Dual SIM and uptill recently was able to play Subway Surfer on it. However when the recent Greece update came for the same, I was unable to download it. The game does not appear in my applications list also. However if I check on the store,
    it shows it is installed.

Pl suggest a solution for it.

Thanks.

AV

Abhay Vidwans, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Unable to install a game on Windows 10.

Hello Garrett,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to install the game on your computer.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you the administrator of the user profile?
    • What is the error message/error code you get on trying to install the game on computer?
    • Did you check if the game is compatible with the current operating system?

You may be facing the above issue due to the incompatibility of the game software with the current operating system on your computer.

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, i suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

c. Check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Unable to access game

Unable to play Sudoku game, game closes unexpectedly.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Sudoku game, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

This issue might have occurred due to incompatibility of the application on operating system.

I suggest you to uninstall the game, download latest version of the game form Windows Store, right click on the installation file and install in the compatibility mode
    and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the latest version of the game from the Windows Store.
    • Right click the game installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access game

1. Unable to access game - Similar Threads - Unable access game

2. Unable to access games on both pc profiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access games on both pc profiles: I have just acquired a pc for gaming and have installed a few games with no issue but when I installed a game from the Xbox app on one profile it is not visible to the other profile and therefore not able to be played, as if it was never installed to the pc. This is...
  3. Unable to access games on both pc profiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access games on both pc profiles: I have just acquired a pc for gaming and have installed a few games with no issue but when I installed a game from the Xbox app on one profile it is not visible to the other profile and therefore not able to be played, as if it was never installed to the pc. This is...
  4. Unable to access seperate game computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access seperate game computer: 1. With Flt Sim. 2020 running I was called away from my W10 game computer. I did not shut down. The next day I was expecting to resume the program. The computer needed a manual restart On powerup the splash screen showed the small window for my 4 digit pin which was entered....
  5. Unable to access seperate game computer

Unable to access seperate game computer: 1. With Flt Sim. 2020 running I was called away from my W10 game computer. I did not shut down. The next day I was expecting to resume the program. The computer needed a manual restart On powerup the splash screen showed the small window for my 4 digit pin which was entered....
  6. Unable to access seperate game computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unable to access realms plus in game after payement.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access realms plus in game after payement.: So I purchased a realms plus subscription in game. The sub is showing on my Microsoft account as active, but it still asks me to subscribe when I go to the realms plus section in game. I purchased it through the game menu, I have tried both mine and my daughters accounts in...
  8. Unable to access realms plus in game after payement.

Unable to access realms plus in game after payement.: So I purchased a realms plus subscription in game. The sub is showing on my Microsoft account as active, but it still asks me to subscribe when I go to the realms plus section in game. I purchased it through the game menu, I have tried both mine and my daughters accounts in...
  9. Unable to allow access to microphone to Xbox Game Bar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to allow access to microphone to Xbox Game Bar: Hello, I'm trying to enable my microphone in the game bar menu, but I'm getting the message "Your privacy settings are blocking your microphone", so I clicked "Show me how to fix it", but it seems that there is no option to allow the Xbox game bar to access my microphone,...
  10. Unable to access Onedrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access Onedrive: Windows 10 appears to be forcing me to set up one drive. While this is annoying what's more annoying is that it doesn't work. Virus and threat protection wants me to set up Onedrive. When I click on it I get a Onedrive logon popup. I put in the email address for my...