Windows 10: Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having a bit of trouble. Last night I must've downloaded a bad file, because chrome started acting weird. It kept closing by itself without... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bri Thomson, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10

I'm having a bit of trouble. Last night I must've downloaded a bad file, because chrome started acting weird. It kept closing by itself without warning, and it was refusing to let me log into any of my accounts or email addresses. I uninstalled/reinstalled it but the problem persisted, and now I can't log into my google accounts on any other browser either. Whenever I try and sign in, nothing happens. The screen stays the same.

I don't have any anti-malware apps or protection software right now, and I'm unable to download any because every time I've tried to enter a download page the connection times itself out. I really don't wanna resort to resetting my computer. Any help would be really appreciated!

:)

Bri Thomson, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10

1. Unable to access google accounts on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable access google

2. Unable to access Windows 10 Work Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to access Windows 10 Work Account: Hello Everyone. I just reset one of my work PC's for a new hire that will be here on Monday. On the initialization prompts I clicked "Work or School Account", then signed in with my work Microsoft 365 account. Once I typed the username and password it asked me for a...
  3. Unable to access Google Chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to access Google Chrome: When I try to open Google Chrome is says: "You'll need to ask to use this app. You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask" This just started this morning, but I haven't changed my settings. I tried to follow the...
  4. Windows access of my Google account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows access of my Google account: How might I delete the access given to Windows to my Google Account? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-access-of-my-google-account/2e2ed295-a08e-413c-998f-fdffd539d140
  5. Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account

in Windows 10 Support
    Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account: I recently purchased a second hand refurbished Windows 10 Pro laptop. As Windows 7 support is ending, I've decided to put all of my music activities into one dedicated laptop. On this new laptop, I've had my .mp3 collection and the database program in use for a few weeks....
  6. unable to access my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to access my account: i have changed my passward , with my new passward am unable to access Moderator edit: moved from 'Ease of access' to 'Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-my-account/7b4e44ef-cc73-4138-b6fc-2ee5cba1b340
  7. Windows wants to access your Google Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wants to access your Google Account: So i get this before i can access my email and there is no way to say no it just take me back and say i need to fix it? Any idea how to get pass it....
  8. Windows 10 access to Google Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 access to Google Mail: Windows 10 wants access to my Google mail account. It says it can read, send, delete and manage my email. It states it may be sharing sensitive info. I don't want this but my email does not work if I deny this. HELP??...
  9. Unable to access the internet via Google homepage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access the internet via Google homepage: I have been unable to access any person or company online for 3 days following yet another update from Windows! Is there anything I can do to put this right? I need to shop on line being partially disabled and these constant updates always upset my PC. I don't use a smart...
  10. Windows 10 Google account

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Google account: Hi i have windows 10 build 10130. When i try to set up my google account in mail or peoples app, it says "can't connect to service' . Any help? 7040

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to access google

2. unable to access goodle windows 10

3. my google account for pc

4. google account on my outlook for windows,
  5. windows was granted access to uour google account