Windows 10: Unable to access Microsoft account to check purchase

Discus and support Unable to access Microsoft account to check purchase in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; purchased under one account but had it hacked so closed it , now i cant get back on that account to show my purchase, do i have to buy a new one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarkGray30, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Unable to access Microsoft account to check purchase

purchased under one account but had it hacked so closed it , now i cant get back on that account to show my purchase, do i have to buy a new one

***Modified title from: windows 10 prod key***

:)

MarkGray30, Dec 31, 2019

2. Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Unable to access Microsoft account to check purchase

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access Microsoft account to check purchase

1. Unable to access Microsoft account to check purchase - Similar Threads - Unable access Microsoft

2. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access to my Microsoft account: Hello, I just got a new laptop and I am trying to access to my Microsoft account, but every time I put my email and password says “Something went wrong Please try later. 0x80190001. Also when I try to open a new page on edge, for example: I search for yahoo to enter to my...
  3. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access to my Microsoft account: Hello, I just got a new laptop and I am trying to access to my Microsoft account, but every time I put my email and password says “Something went wrong Please try later. 0x80190001. Also when I try to open a new page on edge, for example: I search for yahoo to enter to my...
  4. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account. Updated solution

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account. Updated solution: A previous question asked in 2017 stated...Hello,My child as a Microsoft account, which is linked as a family account to mine.I opened her another user account on our main PC which is linked to her Microsoft account, and I transferred money to her account so she'll be able to...
  6. Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account. updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account. updated: A previous question asked in 2017 stated...Hello,My child as a Microsoft account, which is linked as a family account to mine.I opened her another user account on our main PC which is linked to her Microsoft account, and I transferred money to her account so she'll be able to...
  7. Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account. updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account. updated: A previous question asked in 2017 stated...Hello,My child as a Microsoft account, which is linked as a family account to mine.I opened her another user account on our main PC which is linked to her Microsoft account, and I transferred money to her account so she'll be able to...
  8. Unable to access newly created Microsoft account

Unable to access newly created Microsoft account: Hi! Need help! Bought a new laptop and thought of creating a new MS account during the start-up wizard assisted by Windows Cortana. The problem is that I couldn't access this email account! Now I get this notification under 'Shared Experiences Account' stating some of my...
  9. Microsoft Account Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Purchase: So I when I owned an Xbox One S I purchased Minecraft on it and I have game pass ultimate so went I went to reinstall it on my windows 10 it says I own the game but when I go to install it on my device it only shows the xbox ones I have linked with my account how do I fix...
  10. Unable to access original Microsoft account

Unable to access original Microsoft account: I am a user on Microsoft and my partner is too. She is the Administrator. On 15/12/2019. I have log on with my usual password and have been logged on with a temporary Profile. Had a box stating that some of your accounts require attention. I Pressed ‘Fix Now’. My...