Windows 10: unable to access my account

Discus and support unable to access my account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i have changed my passward , with my new passward am unable to access Moderator edit: moved from 'Ease of access' to 'Windows Hello, lock screen &... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Bhagyaprasadb, Oct 7, 2019.

1. unable to access my account

i have changed my passward , with my new passward am unable to access

Moderator edit: moved from 'Ease of access' to 'Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in'.

:)

Bhagyaprasadb, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 7, 2019
  3. simrick Win User
    Unable to sign in to Outlook.com on one account (server not found)

Sorry @Kari, I would have made the same suggestion as DavidY - remove the 2-step verification, or try the get a code in a different way.

Have you tried accessing the email account using an app password?

simrick, Oct 7, 2019
  4. unable to access my account

Unable to access Local Disks (Cunable to access my account :), (Dunable to access my account :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

unable to access my account

1. unable to access my account - Similar Threads - unable access account

2. Unable to access teams and change my account details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access teams and change my account details: Can you help? I have had an ongoing issue trying to sign into Project teams meetings - I'm not being able to join teams meetings for projects. It started to become very problematic for me - any help appreciated resolving this.. All my business is done on my Mac. I do run a...
  3. Unable to access teams and change my account details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access teams and change my account details: Can you help? I have had an ongoing issue trying to sign into Project teams meetings - I'm not being able to join teams meetings for projects. It started to become very problematic for me - any help appreciated resolving this.. All my business is done on my Mac. I do run a...
  4. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

Unable to access to my Microsoft account: Hello, I just got a new laptop and I am trying to access to my Microsoft account, but every time I put my email and password says “Something went wrong Please try later. 0x80190001. Also when I try to open a new page on edge, for example: I search for yahoo to enter to my...
  5. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access to my Microsoft account: Hello, I just got a new laptop and I am trying to access to my Microsoft account, but every time I put my email and password says “Something went wrong Please try later. 0x80190001. Also when I try to open a new page on edge, for example: I search for yahoo to enter to my...
  6. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Machine Unable To Access Bank Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Machine Unable To Access Bank Account: I wanted to log into Amalgamated bank Amalgamated bank. I get the login prompt:I enter my Username and press continue and get:You don't have permission to access "http://cibng.ibanking-services.com/EamWeb/Remote/RemoteLoginAPI.aspx?" on this server.Reference...
  8. Machine Unable To Access Bank Account

Machine Unable To Access Bank Account: I wanted to log into Amalgamated bank Amalgamated bank. I get the login prompt:I enter my Username and press continue and get:You don't have permission to access "http://cibng.ibanking-services.com/EamWeb/Remote/RemoteLoginAPI.aspx?" on this server.Reference...
  9. Unable to access admin account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access admin account: In 2016 we purchased a laptop for our daughter and she set up the admin account and the backup account. She doesn't remember the PW to the admin acct, the back up account was deleted by me for parental reasons and every single attempt I've tried to regain access to my OWN...
  10. Unable to access original Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access original Microsoft account: I am a user on Microsoft and my partner is too. She is the Administrator. On 15/12/2019. I have log on with my usual password and have been logged on with a temporary Profile. Had a box stating that some of your accounts require attention. I Pressed ‘Fix Now’. My...