Windows 10: unable to access my Microsoft account. Message received: AADSTS50196

Discus and support unable to access my Microsoft account. Message received: AADSTS50196 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; That message states: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor. Below that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by klaro 1590, Jul 20, 2020.

1. unable to access my Microsoft account. Message received: AADSTS50196

That message states: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor. Below that message: in a Troubleshooting details is this list: Request id > Correlation id> Timestamp:todays date and time.

It is impossible to use my pc without the Microsoft account. Can anyone help?

:)

klaro 1590, Jul 20, 2020

2. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Unable to sign in to my account.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, in order to get more clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps please reply with the answer to the below question:

1. Which accounts are you unable to sign in to?
    2. What happens when you try to sign in to your account?
    3. Are you seeing any error messages when you try to sign in to your PC?

If you are referring to the Microsoft account and if your Microsoft account has been compromised, it means that someone might be using your account to access your personal info or send spam. I suggest use the following guide to
    get back into your account, review your personal info and settings, and help prevent this from happening again. Refer the article on

How to access a compromised Microsoft account
    and try to reset your password. If the issue still persists you can follow the remaining steps mentioned in the article and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 20, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

unable to access my Microsoft account. Message received: AADSTS50196

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

unable to access my Microsoft account. Message received: AADSTS50196

1. unable to access my Microsoft account. Message received: AADSTS50196 - Similar Threads - unable access Microsoft

2. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access to my Microsoft account: Hello, I just got a new laptop and I am trying to access to my Microsoft account, but every time I put my email and password says “Something went wrong Please try later. 0x80190001. Also when I try to open a new page on edge, for example: I search for yahoo to enter to my...
  3. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access to my Microsoft account: Hello, I just got a new laptop and I am trying to access to my Microsoft account, but every time I put my email and password says “Something went wrong Please try later. 0x80190001. Also when I try to open a new page on edge, for example: I search for yahoo to enter to my...
  4. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Received messages that my email account will be blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Received messages that my email account will be blocked: Hello, I have been using my email regularly and now I am receiving messages saying my account will be blocked if i dont take action but i dont want to open links because im afraid of scams how do i know what messages to trust. There is no reason my email should be suspended...
  6. I clicked on a web site, and receive a message that Microsoft would eliminate my access to...

I clicked on a web site, and receive a message that Microsoft would eliminate my access to...: I clicked on a link, and I found the system locked up, and I heard a recorded message that I went to a site with a trojan, that Microsoft detected over 600 malware items on my system, that I was endangered in having my personal information stolen, and that as a threat to...
  7. unable to sign in to my microsoft account. message: AADSTS50196 appears

unable to sign in to my microsoft account. message: AADSTS50196 appears: When I try to sign in or while reading any Microsoft pages the page disappears and this message pops up: "Microsoft> sign in> Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in. AADST50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please...
  8. AADSTS50196

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AADSTS50196: Bonjour, La mise à jour ne s'effectue pas et elle m'indique cette erreur : AADSTS50196 Comment je dois procéder pour corriger cette anomalie ? Merci https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aadsts50196/4cb9ecaa-d4df-4a52-8159-67a96ad6c074
  9. Unable to access original Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access original Microsoft account: I am a user on Microsoft and my partner is too. She is the Administrator. On 15/12/2019. I have log on with my usual password and have been logged on with a temporary Profile. Had a box stating that some of your accounts require attention. I Pressed ‘Fix Now’. My...
  10. unable to access my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to access my account: i have changed my passward , with my new passward am unable to access Moderator edit: moved from 'Ease of access' to 'Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-my-account/7b4e44ef-cc73-4138-b6fc-2ee5cba1b340