Windows 10: Unable to access networked PC on home network

Discus and support Unable to access networked PC on home network in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 PC’s with Windows 10 on a home network, hardwired to the router. Despite configuring my home network to share files and configuring my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 8aman, Nov 24, 2021.

1. 8aman Win User

Unable to access networked PC on home network

I have 2 PC’s with Windows 10 on a home network, hardwired to the router. Despite configuring my home network to share files and configuring my antiviral program to private network and full trust on both PC’s, I cannot access the other PC on the network from either PC.When I click on a networked PC, I get error message: “\\Dell-xxx is not accessible. Access is denied.” I am the administrator of both PC's. Anyone else ever experienced this problem and found a solution?

:)

8aman, Nov 24, 2021
  2. oily_17 Win User

Home network

Did you try this

Just a stab in the dark really...

oily_17, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Unable to access networked PC on home network

Unable to access network storage

Hi Pravin,

Network permission is one of the possible reasons why you can't access a drive within a network. To better assist you, we the answers to the following questions:

• Are you working with computers connected to a domain?
    • Did you make any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps below to troubleshoot Shared Folders in Windows 10:

• On the Cortana search box, type Troubleshoot
      and select the first result.
    • Scroll down and click on Shared Folders.
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Unable to access networked PC on home network

1. Unable to access networked PC on home network - Similar Threads - Unable access networked

2. Losing Home Network Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Losing Home Network Access: I have a new 2 months old HP PC running Win 11 and I have a home network. All of my other computers and Android phone cannot see the HP PC, every so often maybe once every 4 days. The HP PC never loses internet access but just can't be seen on the home network. None of my...
  3. Unable to access networked PC on home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access networked PC on home network: I have 2 PC’s with Windows 10 on a home network, hardwired to the router. Despite configuring my home network to share files and configuring my antiviral program to private network and full trust on both PC’s, I cannot access the other PC on the network from either PC.When I...
  4. Unable to access networked PC on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access networked PC on home network: I have 2 PC’s with Windows 10 on a home network, hardwired to the router. Despite configuring my home network to share files and configuring my antiviral program to private network and full trust on both PC’s, I cannot access the other PC on the network from either PC.When I...
  5. Home Network Access and Permission

Home Network Access and Permission: I justpurchase a Dell Inspiron 6706 Laptop but have problem getting access to othercomputers on my Home network. On thatHome Network I also have a Dell XPX 8930 and a HP Laptop. All three machinesare running on Windows 10 latest version 10.0.1942 Build 1942. The issue:...
  6. Home working - Restrict network access to PC

Home working - Restrict network access to PC: Hi I've got a site to site VPN used to connect me with the office which is done via my router. This has a rule set to route traffic to one PC. How do ensure that no one in the office is able to log into my pc or access any shares on my PC ? The VPN is only for me to access...
  7. Unable to connect to 1 PC on home network

Unable to connect to 1 PC on home network: I have a home network that was working prior to the last updates to 18362... and 19041.21 the network is wired. Since the updates I can connect to 18362, Transfer files etc. From 18362. I can see 19041 on the network but cannot connect to it, error0X80070035. If I try to...
  8. UNABLE TO CREATE A HOME NETWORK

UNABLE TO CREATE A HOME NETWORK: I am trying to network 3 home computers all running W10. All of them get created as a media device when I need them to be created as computers as is displayed in the 'network and sharing center'...
  9. Accessing other pc's on home network.

Accessing other pc's on home network.: I have 2 pc's running windows 10 pro, on my main pc File Explorer shows my 2 pc's in network but I can't connect with my second pc everytime, it always shows in file explorer but 95% of the time I get an error message, , Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found,...
  10. Can't access my Home PC on the network.

Can't access my Home PC on the network.: Frustrated. As of yesterday, I am getting an error when I try to access my home PC from my android phone - login failure. unknown username or bad password. I use my Hotmail account as my username. I did this, because Microsoft insisted. I can login fine to my Hotmail...