Windows 10: Unable to access office PC using Citrix

Discus and support Unable to access office PC using Citrix in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use virtual desktop Citrix to connect to my office computer but I cannot get access to it from home because Microsoft Edge is trying to open Pulse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tara Wil, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Tara Wil Win User

Unable to access office PC using Citrix

I use virtual desktop Citrix to connect to my office computer but I cannot get access to it from home because Microsoft Edge is trying to open Pulse Application Launcher (yes, no question). After that I can see my office computer desktop and the loop stats again

:)

Tara Wil, Feb 7, 2019

2. Citrix and Windows 10

Hello Donna,

Error code 2753 could be caused by a conflict in the system or in the Citrix Receiver. To isolate if the issue is within the system, kindly uninstall the program while your PC is in safe mode.
    Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Here are the steps:

• When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you select the Power
      icon > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or
      F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.

Kindly ensure that you are using an account with admin privileges when you uninstall the program.

If you were unable to uninstall the program in safe mode, the issue could be a Citrix specific concern, and requires a technical assistance from Citrix support. To get the issue resolved, kindly post your concern
    here.

Your response to the solution will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Unable to install Citrix Receiver 4.3 on Surface Pro 3 Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to install
    Citrix Receiver 4.3 on Surface Pro 3, we will help you to resolve this issue

This issue is due to the compatibility of the app in Windows 10.

Step 1: I suggest you to check with the compatibility of the app in Windows 10.

Windows Compatibility Centre and try to install the compatible versions of the app.

Step 2: Follow the steps given below to Install Citrix receiver.

• Type Windows app store in the
      Search box from the desktop and select it.
    • Type Citrix receiver.
    • Click on Citrix receiver from Windows store and click on Install.
    I suggest you to install it in Compatibility mode on Windows 10.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Try this setting if you know the program is designed for (or worked in) a specific previous version of Windows. To change compatibility settings
    manually for a program, right-click the program icon, click Properties, and then click the
    Compatibility tab.

To change compatibility settings manually for a program, right-click the program setup file (publisher pro 22), click
    Properties, and then click the Compatibility tab. Click on
    Run this program in compatibility mode for and select the Operating System (As you prefer).

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us for any further issues on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Unable to access office PC using Citrix

windows 10 media player keeps trying to open citrix apps

Hello,

To specify which program or app opens Citrix files, please follow the steps below:

• Right-click the individual Citrix file.
    • Click Open with.
    • Choose what application you want to use to open the Citrix file.

You may also change the default file type automatically. Here are the steps:

• Click Start > Settings > System > Default apps > Choose default apps by file type.
    • Look for the Citrix receiver and choose an application.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access office PC using Citrix

1. Unable to access office PC using Citrix - Similar Threads - Unable access office

2. Citrix install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Citrix install: I have recently tried to download citrix for work and since then I can't open any Microsoft software - do I need to perform disk cleanup or something else? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citrix-install/a5067c17-a27f-44ae-ab2d-d0b1d44bef74
  3. Citrix install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Citrix install: I have recently tried to download citrix for work and since then I can't open any Microsoft software - do I need to perform disk cleanup or something else? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citrix-install/a5067c17-a27f-44ae-ab2d-d0b1d44bef74
  4. Citrix install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Storing and accessing music using office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storing and accessing music using office 365: Can I use my Office 365 account to store my music collection and access it via my phone when away from my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storing-and-accessing-music-using-office-365/61e3bd90-1788-4724-a3f2-4d55d727c5ab
  6. Storing and accessing music using office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storing and accessing music using office 365: Can I use my Office 365 account to store my music collection and access it via my phone when away from my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storing-and-accessing-music-using-office-365/61e3bd90-1788-4724-a3f2-4d55d727c5ab
  7. Access to Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access to Office: Hi, So I bought a Windows 10 home license key to get rid of the activation watermark and mainly so I could use Word, Excel and PowerPoint for school. I had problems with online free versions, all of them were really bad and "sluggish" to work with. I was very limited. After...
  8. Kernal crash when using Citrix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernal crash when using Citrix: Hello, I'm repeatedly seeing a Kernal crash and have seen a BSOD a couple of times when launching a Citrix app. I've pulled this from Event Viewer and can confirm that any and all related drivers for my PC including Citrix workspace is updated. Fault bucket , type 0...
  9. Citrix Receiver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Citrix Receiver: I just installed Citrix receiver and it does not work. Any suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citrix-receiver/b5e00c14-37eb-455d-8747-0c979a68f42f"
  10. unable to get access to the pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to get access to the pc: I have an account issue and cannot get access to my pc. I receive a message that I have to change my password to get access. OK, I’ve created a new Hotmail address and changed the password. But when I try to log into my pc, the system says the password is wrong. I’ve got a...