Windows 10: Unable to Access Onedrive online files.

Discus and support Unable to Access Onedrive online files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently purchased two new Surface Pros with Office 365 (and Onedrive). Things seemed to be OK initially but now I cannot get access to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterHooper2, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Unable to Access Onedrive online files.

I have recently purchased two new Surface Pros with Office 365 (and Onedrive). Things seemed to be OK initially but now I cannot get access to the files I have loaded to my online Onedrive account. I get errors such as:

An error occurred during a connection to onedrive.live.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP.

Another error I also get (on the Surface Pro when I try to go to Onedrive from the main Outlook screen after I have opened Outlook in the Edge browser) is:

Cannot securely connect to this page because the site is using outdated or unsafe TLS security settings.

Note my Internet Options are set to allow TLS 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. Presumably the site it is complaining about is your site.

:)

PeterHooper2, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Unable to Access Onedrive online files.

Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive Support by following the above steps for more information as to why you are unable to see OneDrive Cached Credential.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Access Onedrive online files.

1. Unable to Access Onedrive online files. - Similar Threads - Unable Access Onedrive

2. Unable to access files stored in onedrive across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access files stored in onedrive across devices: Hi there, I have uploaded some ".txt", ".pdf" and many more files in my onedrive folder on my pc and tried to access it on my laptop then I am getting this error on my laptop when accessing files - Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\@username\OneDrive\Documents\file.txt'. Make...
  3. Unable to access files stored in onedrive across devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access files stored in onedrive across devices: Hi there, I have uploaded some ".txt", ".pdf" and many more files in my onedrive folder on my pc and tried to access it on my laptop then I am getting this error on my laptop when accessing files - Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\@username\OneDrive\Documents\file.txt'. Make...
  4. Find Duplicate Files in OneDrive Online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Find Duplicate Files in OneDrive Online: Hello,Is there a method to detect duplicate files ONLINE in OneDrive?*Not locally in the files structure*Or is the only way to sort by name and compare file size?What about issues when you have two files:"File1.log"and"File1.log - copy"that are the same size but have...
  5. Find Duplicate Files in OneDrive Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find Duplicate Files in OneDrive Online: Hello,Is there a method to detect duplicate files ONLINE in OneDrive?*Not locally in the files structure*Or is the only way to sort by name and compare file size?What about issues when you have two files:"File1.log"and"File1.log - copy"that are the same size but have...
  6. Find Duplicate Files in OneDrive Online

7. Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.: I recently migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did, I became unable to play online. This issue appears to be caused by my account having playing online turned off in the xbox settings. However, I am incapable of turning it on, because when I try to open...
  8. Unable to access Onedrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access Onedrive: Windows 10 appears to be forcing me to set up one drive. While this is annoying what's more annoying is that it doesn't work. Virus and threat protection wants me to set up Onedrive. When I click on it I get a Onedrive logon popup. I put in the email address for my...
  9. Onedrive. PC onedrive deleted. Will the files online disappears.

Onedrive. PC onedrive deleted. Will the files online disappears.: I accidentally deleted the onedrive folder on my pc. When onedrive syncs will the online files be deleted or will they be still in the cloud? 164791
  10. Unable to access OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access OneDrive: I have been using MS Office for several years on three devices with Windows 10. Trying to access onedrive at onedrive.live.com I get the message: "This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol....