Windows 10: Unable to access OneDrive

Discus and support Unable to access OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using MS Office for several years on three devices with Windows 10. Trying to access onedrive at onedrive.live.com I get the message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaysukhMehta, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Unable to access OneDrive

I have been using MS Office for several years on three devices with Windows 10.

Trying to access onedrive at onedrive.live.com I get the message:

"This site can’t provide a secure connection

onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH "

I have tried different web browsers - Chrome, Edge and Opera - all with the same response.

Cannot save files - get a message - waiting upload

Help!!!

Moved from: OneDrive with Office / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

:)

JaysukhMehta, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Unable to access OneDrive

Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive Support by following the above steps for more information as to why you are unable to see OneDrive Cached Credential.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access OneDrive

1. Unable to access OneDrive - Similar Threads - Unable access OneDrive

2. Unable to access files stored in onedrive across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access files stored in onedrive across devices: Hi there, I have uploaded some ".txt", ".pdf" and many more files in my onedrive folder on my pc and tried to access it on my laptop then I am getting this error on my laptop when accessing files - Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\@username\OneDrive\Documents\file.txt'. Make...
  3. Unable to access files stored in onedrive across devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access files stored in onedrive across devices: Hi there, I have uploaded some ".txt", ".pdf" and many more files in my onedrive folder on my pc and tried to access it on my laptop then I am getting this error on my laptop when accessing files - Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\@username\OneDrive\Documents\file.txt'. Make...
  4. Virtual machine onedrive unable to access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual machine onedrive unable to access: Hi community,There are some vms in environment and in them we can access onedrive with o365 service accounts. New vms have been given to us which are not allowing to access the onedrive using same service accounts. Online onedrive can be accessed but not explorer. What could...
  5. Virtual machine onedrive unable to access

Virtual machine onedrive unable to access: Hi community,There are some vms in environment and in them we can access onedrive with o365 service accounts. New vms have been given to us which are not allowing to access the onedrive using same service accounts. Online onedrive can be accessed but not explorer. What could...
  6. Virtual machine onedrive unable to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Unable to access Onedrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access Onedrive: Windows 10 appears to be forcing me to set up one drive. While this is annoying what's more annoying is that it doesn't work. Virus and threat protection wants me to set up Onedrive. When I click on it I get a Onedrive logon popup. I put in the email address for my...
  8. Unable to Access Onedrive online files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Access Onedrive online files.: I have recently purchased two new Surface Pros with Office 365 (and Onedrive). Things seemed to be OK initially but now I cannot get access to the files I have loaded to my online Onedrive account. I get errors such as: An error occurred during a connection to...
  9. No Access to OneDrive

No Access to OneDrive: Hi I have been troubleshooting a few problems with one of our computers and finally decided to cut my losses. I have installed an image captured a few days after the computer was purchased, as it had all our programs and app already installed(but need updating) and the...
  10. OneDrive not accessible.

OneDrive not accessible.: Suddenly my OneDrive is not accessible from Taskbar. [img] Files are accessible from other places. Ordinary Admin account logged in with MS (Hotmail acc). 72571

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to access files on onedrive

2. why am i unable to access my onedrive

3. unable to access onedrive online