Windows 10: Unable to access original Microsoft account

Discus and support Unable to access original Microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a user on Microsoft and my partner is too. She is the Administrator. On 15/12/2019. I have log on with my usual password and have been logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdwardHartnell, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Unable to access original Microsoft account

I am a user on Microsoft and my partner is too.

She is the Administrator.

On 15/12/2019. I have log on with my usual password and have been logged on with a temporary Profile.

Had a box stating that some of your accounts require attention.

I Pressed ‘Fix Now’.

My desktop arrangement has been wiped and taken back to what looks like factory settings.

I have no access to any documents because Word and Excel will no longer function.

I have no documents or Music left in storage folders.

The system appears to be asking me to start a whole new account with Microsoft.

My access to Microsoft edge is still possible, but the whole of my Favourite bar and other favourites has been wiped.

My partners administrators account has all documents. It still has same desktop display. But Word and Excel would no longer function.

I managed to get them working again after performing various procedures found on the internet.

I am now having to use this my partners user access to perform tasks.

I have copied both our document collections to an external memory.

I have put shortcuts on to my partners Desktop for access to my Documents etc

The C drive:/Users now has two extra folders named TEMP andTEMP.DESKTOP-CFI32QV.

Previous it only had two which still exist and are still tedha and jenny.

The TEMP folder is empty.

The TEMP.DESKTOP-CFI32QV has the same Doc and Music folders as we have in our previous User folders, but they are all empty.

My password seems to only allow me into the Temporary User account above.

I am working on a HP Pavilion Core 13 at home. I only can only get access in the evenings, except weekends.

I made a use of the ‘GET Help’ app on my partners account because mine does not function, but was unable to get a way to correct the problem.

After accessing via my partners account on the 19/12/2019. I had a response from somebody from Microsoft displayed on the screen today, but was unable to follow reply due to lack of time when I arrived home from work.

I have just had an email from you stating that it has been recorded that I have made an access whilst in LEEDS? I have not been there in my life.

I have reset my password and still working from my partners account.

Edward Hartnell

:)

EdwardHartnell, Dec 23, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Unable to access original Microsoft account

Can't access another Microsoft account

Hello Betsy,

We appreciate bringing this up. If you forgot your password and unable to access your Microsoft account, you can refer to this article and perform the steps on this
    link to help you get access to your account. We also suggest that you keep trying to send or submit the recovery form up
    to two times daily for more chances of recovering your account.

We're here if you have any questions.

Michael Rey, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access original Microsoft account

1. Unable to access original Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Unable access original

2. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access to my Microsoft account: Hello, I just got a new laptop and I am trying to access to my Microsoft account, but every time I put my email and password says “Something went wrong Please try later. 0x80190001. Also when I try to open a new page on edge, for example: I search for yahoo to enter to my...
  3. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access to my Microsoft account: Hello, I just got a new laptop and I am trying to access to my Microsoft account, but every time I put my email and password says “Something went wrong Please try later. 0x80190001. Also when I try to open a new page on edge, for example: I search for yahoo to enter to my...
  4. Unable to access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cannot delete original microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot delete original microsoft account.: I have been looking on older threads, but the account i signed into on the setup cannot be deleted... Does anyone have an idea?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-original-microsoft-account/a1f05aaf-b26b-4d9d-9f00-b476595551cd
  6. Unable to access Microsoft

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access Microsoft: I just recently set up my new computer and Windows and now I am trying to access Microsoft, it asks for login and password. When I use my email address and the password, it keeps telling me incorrect password. What am I doing wrong?...
  7. Unable to access newly created Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access newly created Microsoft account: Hi! Need help! Bought a new laptop and thought of creating a new MS account during the start-up wizard assisted by Windows Cortana. The problem is that I couldn't access this email account! Now I get this notification under 'Shared Experiences Account' stating some of my...
  8. Unable to restore the Microsoft account original one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to restore the Microsoft account original one: Hello, While I logged in to Win 10 it is showing logged in with temporary account. To resolve that I changed the registry key setting with an account and after restarting I understand that it was not the account which I had previously. Now how will I get back my original...
  9. Unable to access Microsoft account to check purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to access Microsoft account to check purchase: purchased under one account but had it hacked so closed it , now i cant get back on that account to show my purchase, do i have to buy a new one ***Modified title from: windows 10 prod key***...
  10. I can't access my original account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't access my original account.: "We can't sign in to your account" message was displayed at first . I followed Tutorials which claimed to solve the problem which asked to delete temporary profile and delete the extension from the corrupted profile , which didn't worked hence I tried myself by replacing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account access code not received