Windows 10: Unable to access photos on brand new Surface Pro 6

Discus and support Unable to access photos on brand new Surface Pro 6 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Suddenly started to get the following message when trying to access photos... 'File System Error -2147219196' Please confirm what needs to be done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GrahamHarmer, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Unable to access photos on brand new Surface Pro 6

Suddenly started to get the following message when trying to access photos...

'File System Error -2147219196'

Please confirm what needs to be done to get this working as soon as possible...very unhappy....

Thanks, Graham Harmer

:)

GrahamHarmer, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro 5 and Surface Pro 6 firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 29 Surface

Source:

Brink, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro 5 and Surface Pro 6 firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 29

Source:

Brink, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Unable to access photos on brand new Surface Pro 6

Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Just turned on a newly purchased Surface Pro 6 at the Manhattan store this morning. Connected to power supply, powered it on, followed setup, got to the part where it asks about using OneDrive, clicked Next, and It just showed a blank screen. Clicked the
    back arrow and selected, “Only save files on this PC”, and again get the blank screen. It’s been blank for 15 minutes now. Brand new machine, bricked already? Any suggestions? I already tried holding down the power button and restarting, followed the same
    steps, and got stuck again at the same point. Blank screen with services tab shown above.

Moved from: Surface Pro 6 / Install, update, and repair

BrooklynFlu, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access photos on brand new Surface Pro 6

1. Unable to access photos on brand new Surface Pro 6 - Similar Threads - Unable access photos

2. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  3. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  4. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Surface 6 pro WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface 6 pro WiFi: Since the last update my Surface 6 pro takes a while to automatically connect to WIFI. It was fine before the update. Its faster to manually connect. If I leave it after start up it can take 10 minutes but connects eventually. No issue with the router and all other W10 & W8.2...
  6. Surface pro 6 error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface pro 6 error: When trying to add a school account it says that the system cannot find the file specified. Don't really know what to do from here Is there any fix? I already tried using the scanning system using the cmd...
  7. Surface Pro 6 Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Brightness: I am unable to change my brightness! At 0 or 100 the brightness is the same, I have tried Powershell admin scan, updating drivers, going into power setting and into the display adaptors but nothing works. My computer is also up to date so there are no new updates, any help...
  8. Start menu access on Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu access on Surface Pro 6: Recently I upgraded from Surface Pro 3 to Pro 6. I have a slight problem with the location of the start menu icon. On my Pro 3 there was a haptic start menu button on the right side of the screen, which was very handy in the tablet mode, without the keyboard I'm right-handed....
  9. New Surface Pro 6 Internet Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Surface Pro 6 Internet Issues: I just bought a brand new surface pro 6 and have set everything up and connected it to my internet. There is no issue with my internet on any other devices. While it connects and says it has established a connection on my new surface is is extremely slow (to the point of not...
  10. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a