Windows 10: Unable to access Premium Deluxe version which I bought but only get the standard version.

Discus and support Unable to access Premium Deluxe version which I bought but only get the standard version. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I pre ordered the Premium Deluxce version of MSFS 2020. However it only downloaded the Standard version ie 91GB and 20 planes and airports. I tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by John-bc, Aug 23, 2020.

1. John-bc Win User

Unable to access Premium Deluxe version which I bought but only get the standard version.

I pre ordered the Premium Deluxce version of MSFS 2020. However it only downloaded the Standard version ie 91GB and 20 planes and airports. I tried to delete the game although I'm sure there are some files still embedded but with the same result on re-installing. I have now deleted and re-installed three times trying different things such as switching off antivirus etc and I've emailed Microsoft complaints but still I'm left with a £60 version instead of a £110 version.

I would be grateful for any constructive suggestions.

:)

John-bc, Aug 23, 2020

2. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE

i install the game from a DVD and i redeem the activation code of premium deluxe version of the DVD.

but The game installed its the standard version.I payed 120 euros i bought the deluxe version and all the content is missing.

I have try everything i found here

Missing Deluxe or Deluxe Premium content

but nothing at all.I PAYED THE PREMIUM DELUXE DVD VERSION AND MICROSOFT GIVED TO ME THE STANDARD VERSION

any help to resolve this issue???????

***Move from Windows 10/Microsoft Store***

filosgeorge, Aug 23, 2020
  3. YZ27 Win User
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE VERSION NOT WORKING HELP!!!!

Hi Ive had issues from the start trying to get what i paid for. I updated windows all the way then downloaded from the Ms Store my version...

But all am getting it the standard version 20 aircraft etc, when i go back to the store it says Ive downloaded the P D Version & only gives the option to play.

I have been onto MS about this for hours, they have been extremely helpful trying everything from uninstalling the sim to installing it again.. NO JOY!.

I got a call from Aka sh, hes been really on the ball with trying to get it fixed, he said it is an ongoing issue & am not the only one, having this issue..

I noticed it says on Ms Store someplace that the deluxe & the Premium Deluxe versions are not working on this PC...

that's strange, because the Standard version does... wierd stuff anyways if anyone can help me with this i would be grateful.

One more thing here i bought the skyline from the market place, but how do i get it in game?.

Thx

4. Unable to access Premium Deluxe version which I bought but only get the standard version.

Shotly Premium version not accessible

I've paid for the Premium version of Shotly - the app acknowledges I have bought this via the upgrade screen - but I can still only access the free Basic version. I've contacted the supplier everyday this week, but no reply at all. Can Microsoft apply
    pressure to either get this resolved or remove from the apps store and provide a refund.

DanielWicks, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Unable to access Premium Deluxe version which I bought but only get the standard version.

1. Unable to access Premium Deluxe version which I bought but only get the standard version. - Similar Threads - Unable access Premium

2. Hi! I bought Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe DVD version. After second installation of all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I bought Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe DVD version. After second installation of all...: Hi! I bought Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe DVD version. After second installation of all 10 DVDs I get no idea how to continue. New computer, enough space Best regards,Wolfgang...
  3. Hi! I bought Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe DVD version. After second installation of all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi! I bought Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe DVD version. After second installation of all...: Hi! I bought Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe DVD version. After second installation of all 10 DVDs I get no idea how to continue. New computer, enough space Best regards,Wolfgang...
  4. Hi! I bought Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe DVD version. After second installation of all...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...: For Christmas I bought this game for my child, they were especially ecstatic since it was said that now you could get both versions of Minecraft for the price of one. They wanted the Deluxe package with all the additional items, I bought it. But they were only able to...
  6. I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...

I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...: For Christmas I bought this game for my child, they were especially ecstatic since it was said that now you could get both versions of Minecraft for the price of one. They wanted the Deluxe package with all the additional items, I bought it. But they were only able to...
  7. MSFS Premium Deluxe Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS Premium Deluxe Version: Hello everybody, I bought MSFS Premium Deluxe version on MS store. I click to play, but the game is not starting. One error message on the screen: "let me wait for the appearance of the game." LOL, WHAT THE HELL??? I played 60 hours last year with msfs2020 Somebody help...
  8. I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition"

I bought Microsoft "Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition": It will not install because of DiRectX 11 -error- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-microsoft-microsoft-flight-simulator/e1ac9cae-2757-401f-9b3d-f38ed4b6d8a7
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator, bought premium deluxe but starts standard version

Microsoft Flight Simulator, bought premium deluxe but starts standard version: Dear Sir/Madam, A couple days ago I bought the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. Yesterday I upgraded my motherboard, did some hardware changes and when I wanted to download the sim from the Microsoft Store it, unfortunately, boots up the standard edition instead of the...
  10. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE VERSION NOT WORKING HELP!!!!

MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE VERSION NOT WORKING HELP!!!!: Hi Ive had issues from the start trying to get what i paid for. I updated windows all the way then downloaded from the Ms Store my version... But all am getting it the standard version 20 aircraft etc, when i go back to the store it says Ive downloaded the P D Version & only...