Windows 10: unable to access promptfile.com from my laptop

Discus and support unable to access promptfile.com from my laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am unable to access promptfile.com from my laptop though I am able to access it from my mobile browser. This is a problem coming only for the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kodhand, Jan 6, 2016.

1. kodhand Win User

unable to access promptfile.com from my laptop

I am unable to access promptfile.com from my laptop though I am able to access it from my mobile browser. This is a problem coming only for the last one month. I am using windows 10. I am just getting the message that the webpage is not available. Can somebody help me?

:)

kodhand, Jan 6, 2016

2. I am unable to access a website from my laptop though I can access it from my mobile browser

I am using windows 10 OS. For the last one month, I am unable to access promptfile.com from my laptop though I am able to access from my mobile browser. I am just getting a message "this webpage is not available". Please help me to set right this problem
    which occurs only when I access from my laptop.

Thanks

M.R.kodhandram, Jan 6, 2016
  3. JimWynne Win User
    I am unable to access a website from my laptop though I can access it from my mobile browser

Have tried it with a different browser? Have you cleared your browser's cache?

JimWynne, Jan 6, 2016
  4. caperjack Win User

not sure why ,I can, and I think you can too ,http://www.promptfile.com/

caperjack, Jan 6, 2016
  5. kodhand Win User
    I did all that and yet there is no progress.

kodhand, Jan 6, 2016
  6. kodhand Win User
    This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Reload
    Hide details
    The connection to promptfile.com was interrupted.
    Check your Internet connection
    Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
    If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server...
    Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
    This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Reload
    Hide details
    The connection to promptfile.com was interrupted.
    Check your Internet connection
    Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
    If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server...
    Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".

kodhand, Jan 6, 2016
  7. kodhand Win User
    I have already tried all the browsers with no effect

kodhand, Jan 6, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. unable to access promptfile.com from my laptop - Similar Threads - unable access promptfile

2. Unable to access laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access laptop: I need bitlocker recovery key to access my laptop but I don't remember the outlook account I had used it to login at first time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-laptop/8d9c6b05-bbee-499b-93bd-8fe45b02c969
  3. Unable to access laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access laptop: I need bitlocker recovery key to access my laptop but I don't remember the outlook account I had used it to login at first time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-laptop/8d9c6b05-bbee-499b-93bd-8fe45b02c969
  4. Unable to access files on desktop from laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access files on desktop from laptop: I'm going crazy. I am unable to access the shared folder on my desktop from my laptop... I've been trying... Can I please have some help? Desktop PC: Running Windows 10 Pro on ethernet cableLaptop: Running Windows 10 Home on WiFiLogged in with same MS account on both PC. When...
  5. Unable to access Netflix from Browser or App on my laptop

Unable to access Netflix from Browser or App on my laptop: Hi, Suddenly i cant open Netflix from Browser and App since 6 days ago. When open Netflix from browser the ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT appear and when open Netflix from App it only shows white blank page with Netflix logo at the top left window. This problem only happen on my...
  6. Unable to access internet through WiFi from laptop.

Unable to access internet through WiFi from laptop.: Hi friends, I'm facing some issue while trying to connect to my home broadband network through WiFi from my laptop. The connectivity works fine when I connect my smartphone to the same WiFi but I'm unable to access internet through WiFi. When I connect to the network the...
  7. Unable to access shared drive from my main computer from my laptops.

Unable to access shared drive from my main computer from my laptops.: Hello, I just recently reformatted my system. A complete wipe and reinstall to start fresh. Recently changed jobs that was BYOD, to a non-BYOD company so I wanted a clean slate on my hardware. Long story short, I have a USB Raid Encloser that handles my backups and...
  8. Unable to access 'My Music' files on laptop

Unable to access 'My Music' files on laptop: Windows 10 tells me I have been denied access. It is my own file! How can I get permission to access the file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-my-music-files-on-laptop/01c1c26c-7f50-4947-971e-4c2acd42b90b"
  9. I am unable to access outlook from my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to access outlook from my laptop: Hi There I am unable to access my outlook and all the other microsoft programmes , I am also unable to go to settings from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-access-outlook-from-my-laptop/06619962-f0f4-43ed-84e5-bc15f49029c1
  10. Unable to access files on Desktop from laptop

Unable to access files on Desktop from laptop: Both my laptop and my desktop operate on Windows 10 and I have followed previously successful steps for sharing files between the two computers. Why can I not access my desktop's files from my laptop suddenly, today? Did anybody else have the same problem? Could you please...