Windows 10: Unable to access Samsung M3 Portable hard drive.

Discus and support Unable to access Samsung M3 Portable hard drive. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my m3 was plugged into my windows 10 laptop, and was working, i turned my laptop back on and it said that it could read the files, i tried unplugging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by julz2003, Jan 24, 2019.

1. julz2003 Win User

Unable to access Samsung M3 Portable hard drive.

my m3 was plugged into my windows 10 laptop, and was working, i turned my laptop back on and it said that it could read the files, i tried unplugging it and other computers, it shows in device manager but doesnt appear on the desktop, ive tried uninstalling and updating and etc, but it still doesnt show, how can i open it on any of my computers?

***Modified title from: Samsung m3 portable drive***

:)

julz2003, Jan 24, 2019
  2. ccans Win User

Samsung M3 portable hard drive not getting recognised on Windows 10.

Original Title: Samsung M3 portable hard drive on Windows 10

I can't connect my Samsung M3 potable hard drive on Windows 10. All updates are installed

ccans, Dec 16, 2019
  3. julz2003 Win User

my m3 was plugged into my windows 10 laptop, and was working, i turned my laptop back on and it said that it could read the files, i tried unplugging it and other computers, it shows in device manager but doesnt appear on the desktop, ive tried uninstalling
    and updating and etc, but it still doesnt show, how can i open it on any of my computers?

***Modified title from: Samsung m3 portable drive***

julz2003, Dec 16, 2019
  4. jollywood Win User

Samsung m3 portable external hard drive.

I have just purchased a Samsung m3 2T external hard drive and don't seem to be able to open it in Windows 10. Is there a compatability issue?

Regards,

jollywood, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to access Samsung M3 Portable hard drive. - Similar Threads - Unable access Samsung

2. Portable hard drive and accessing files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Portable hard drive and accessing files: I have located my portable hard drive on my laptop Windows 10, but I'm struggling to locate the files. I've tried the "hidden files" option but all I see is my hard drive icon. Can anyone help me to view the files? Thanks...
  3. Portable hard drive

Portable hard drive: Someone previously saved my hard drive contents to a portable external drive. That was a year ago, and I want to update what is saved. I don't know how to do that. Help please?...
  4. Portable hard drive visible but not accessible

Portable hard drive visible but not accessible: Hey tech wizards! A Seagate freeagent go successfully accessed five days ago now shows up in file explorer as the Local Disk D: and Windows 10 dings when attached via USB. Selecting the drive produces the circle of death and progress bar in file explorer's drive path. In...
  5. Samsung M3 Portable 1TB Secret Partition not displayed

Samsung M3 Portable 1TB Secret Partition not displayed: Hello, I have a Samsung M3 Portable 1Tb disk, I used for my personal data storage and I had a secret partitionit was displayed as a hidden folder, currently this was displayed only in my personal laptop, which is not a problem since it is my private data, but I changed the...
  6. portable hard drive to USB

portable hard drive to USB: I have a portable hard drive and I am using a USB sync and charge cable. It lights up and flashes but doesn't show in File Explorer. It shows in Devices and printers but can't access it. Tried each USB port and on 2 laptops. Any advice please...
  7. Samsung Portable M3 1TB hard drive cannot be read in file explorer

Samsung Portable M3 1TB hard drive cannot be read in file explorer: I have connected my Samsung Portable M3 1TB hard drive to a Windows 10 laptop, and the hard drive is being read in Devices and Printers and Disk Management however is not coming up on File Explorer, so I cannot access any information on my hard drive. Have already tried:...
  8. My Samsung M3 Portable drive is sucking my head

My Samsung M3 Portable drive is sucking my head: My Samsung M3 Portable drive is showing not formatted but last night stored alot of data in it that data is precious i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-samsung-m3-portable-drive-is-sucking-my-head/47385f1d-17a3-44bb-a0a9-638b53e6ae81
  9. Location is not accessible. Access is denied. USB portable hard drive.

Location is not accessible. Access is denied. USB portable hard drive.: I'm running Windows 10 Pro (10.0.17134) on a 3 month old HP Z Book laptop. I'm trying to use an external hard drive (HP 500 GB) that worked this morning. I'm now getting an error: Location is not available. Access is denied. I see this is a longstanding problem, going...
  10. Samsung M3 Portable 1TB

Samsung M3 Portable 1TB: Hi all, I have found my hard drive utterly useless and I can't open it to view files. I have tried everything that previous answers have suggested and nothing has worked. I have managed to make a shortcut on my desktop but I am blocked from dragging files into it and...