Windows 10: Unable to access some webpages

Discus and support Unable to access some webpages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to access some webpages in Chrome and internet explorer. I have cleared the browser history, but still unable to access. I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SB5667, Dec 2, 2019.

1. SB5667 Win User

Unable to access some webpages

I have been trying to access some webpages in Chrome and internet explorer. I have cleared the browser history, but still unable to access. I'm not having any problems with most web pages

Thanks

:)

SB5667, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    A webpage which cannot be deleted.

All apps » Internet Explorer » options:

• settings » advanced settings » Get suggestions from Bing as I type: off
    • settings » Data Sense savings: off (otherwise, you surf via a proxy server at Microsoft premises)
    • settings » delete history
    • taps: please, close everything
    Now, if you get that webpage, your network operator is forced to block it. Anyway, you should not see any previous favorites or addresses anymore after the steps above. Or?

Abi99 (2), Dec 2, 2019
  4. Unable to access some webpages

Unable to access my router

1. I already have a gateway configured in my house, so no, i'm not relying on this router for internet. However, I plan to make this into an access point in the very near future.

2.This is what I'm getting when i follow that step....

Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.205.6(Preferred
    Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.0.0
    Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

So with this i tried 169.254.205.1 with unlucky results :/

Mrblack761, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Unable to access some webpages

1. Unable to access some webpages - Similar Threads - Unable access webpages

2. Windows 11 Unable to access webpage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Unable to access webpage: Hi, I have come across a windows 11 issue.I am unable to access the following webpage https://forums.unrealengine.com/ all other web pages work. This is not specific to Edge as Vivaldi faces the same issue in windows 11. This problem does not present itself on Ubuntu 23.04...
  3. Windows 11 Unable to access webpage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Unable to access webpage: Hi, I have come across a windows 11 issue.I am unable to access the following webpage https://forums.unrealengine.com/ all other web pages work. This is not specific to Edge as Vivaldi faces the same issue in windows 11. This problem does not present itself on Ubuntu 23.04...
  4. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......: Hello--In the last three days, there are some websites/webpages I can not connect to - one is a bank of mine, one is my online account for electric, etc......The result is always the same {on three different browsers, including Edge}; I am automatically sent back to the log...
  5. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......: Hello--In the last three days, there are some websites/webpages I can not connect to - one is a bank of mine, one is my online account for electric, etc......The result is always the same {on three different browsers, including Edge}; I am automatically sent back to the log...
  6. problem connect some of webpage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem connect some of webpage: tracert problem tracert problem. I can reach some web pages like ''Atom.io'' but can't download files if I ping web page all package is lost. When I ''tracert'' ''google.com'' everything is fine. but when I ''tracert'' web pages like ''Atom.io'' or ''IQOPTION.com'' it...
  7. Access denied after boot when reopeing some webpages

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied after boot when reopeing some webpages: Often this computer is left on for long periods. Last night it was turned off and when it was booted today browser prior sessions were restored. Most Microsoft webpages displayed access denied. Copying the URL to IE allows the webpages to open normally. Was there a recent...
  8. Unable to access Microsoft Family webpage

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to access Microsoft Family webpage: I am having problems accessing https://account.microsoft.com/family. All I get is a page that says. Try refreshing the page Something’s wrong on our side. For now, you may want to try searching for something else. To my knowledge this is the only place I can go to...
  9. Accessing webpages

Accessing webpages: I've recently had a problem accessing any webpages from Favorites or when clicking on a link. The problem occurs off and on. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-webpages/4138c09e-fe59-4081-b152-c06ad102ad74
  10. Some webpages load twice

Some webpages load twice: Is there a way to fix pages loading twice I edge, like national geographic for example? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-webpages-load-twice/9eed64ef-675b-490e-9e9d-25d32df125f3