Windows 10: Unable to access some websites via ethernet. [Windows 11]

Discus and support Unable to access some websites via ethernet. [Windows 11] in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, I'm unable to access some seemingly random websites via ethernet cable. My wifi connection works fine. I'm running Windows 11. On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _Michael_95, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Unable to access some websites via ethernet. [Windows 11]

For some reason, I'm unable to access some seemingly random websites via ethernet cable. My wifi connection works fine. I'm running Windows 11. On chrome, I get the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error message and "Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site." in Firefox. I've tried flushing the DNS and troubleshooting doesn't give me any results. Does anyone know what this issue is? Thanks!

:)

_Michael_95, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Unable to access some websites via ethernet. [Windows 11]

1. Unable to access some websites via ethernet. [Windows 11] - Similar Threads - Unable access websites

2. Unable to access mapped drives via ethernet, but is able to via wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access mapped drives via ethernet, but is able to via wifi: One of my users is unable to access her mapped drives via ethernet. But when she switched to wifi, somehow she is able to access them. Anyone encounter this issue before?...
  3. Unable to access mapped drives via ethernet, but is able to via wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access mapped drives via ethernet, but is able to via wifi: One of my users is unable to access her mapped drives via ethernet. But when she switched to wifi, somehow she is able to access them. Anyone encounter this issue before?...
  4. Unable to access some websites via ethernet. [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access some websites via ethernet. [Windows 11]: For some reason, I'm unable to access some seemingly random websites via ethernet cable. My wifi connection works fine. I'm running Windows 11. On chrome, I get the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error message and "Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site." in Firefox. I've tried...
  5. Window 11 is unable to access to internet via Ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 is unable to access to internet via Ethernet cable: So I'm using a repeater TP-link RE450 AC1750 connected to wlan from other room, on the repeater there's a LAN port which allow me to use Ethernet cable from this repeater to my desktop PC. This works perfectly fine on window 10, Ubuntu, Kali, Opensuse, MacOS,... But somehow...
  6. Window 11 is unable to access to internet via Ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 is unable to access to internet via Ethernet cable: So I'm using a repeater TP-link RE450 AC1750 connected to wlan from other room, on the repeater there's a LAN port which allow me to use Ethernet cable from this repeater to my desktop PC. This works perfectly fine on window 10, Ubuntu, Kali, Opensuse, MacOS,... But somehow...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 - Unable to access some websites

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 - Unable to access some websites: Hi.I don't know why I updated to 20H2, but now I am not able to access some websites using Chrome and or Edge.Anyone knows how to resolve this issue? Anyone knows how I can revert to previous version of Windows short of resetting the whole machine?Thanks in advance.Farzad...
  8. Some websites no longer accessable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some websites no longer accessable: Hi, since this morning (yesterday everything worked fine) one of my pc with Windows 10 can no longer access certain websites (timeout). What I found out so far: Only certain websites are affected. For example inoreader.com doesn't work anymore while reddit or twitter are...
  9. Unable to access website via FQDN or IP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access website via FQDN or IP: Hello, Hoping someone can assist with this mind boggling issue I have at work. We have a website we're trying to access from within our work network, but for some strange reason we just get the standard "this site can't be reached" error. I have gone into our Firewall...
  10. Cannot access some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access some websites: Suddenly a couple of days ago while looking through Youtube, I suddenly had a blue screen of death. PC has never been the same since! System Restore and Reset your PC both fail. Also on Chrome I cannot access any https websites, on Edge I cannot access any websites, plus...