Windows 10: Unable to access the internet via Google homepage

Discus and support Unable to access the internet via Google homepage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been unable to access any person or company online for 3 days following yet another update from Windows! Is there anything I can do to put this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BMBHP, Aug 22, 2018.

1. BMBHP Win User

Unable to access the internet via Google homepage

I have been unable to access any person or company online for 3 days following yet another update from Windows! Is there anything I can do to put this right? I need to shop on line being partially disabled and these constant updates always upset my PC. I don't use a smart phone or laptop. Just have a PC with Windows 10.3

:)

BMBHP, Aug 22, 2018

2. Cannot set Google as homepage on Internet Explorer

Original Title: Homepage

I am struggling to stop MSN opening when I syart IE. And before you good people direct me to 'internet options' and advise I change my homepage, please be advised this was always set to google. Despite this, my computer opens to MSN. Any help/suggestions
    gratefully received.

David Adamski, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Unable to access internet with certain programs

I have a Compaq Presario CQ62 running Windows 10. I am unable to access the internet with a couple programs. I downloaded the update from Windows 7 to 10. Everything runs fine but HP's support program and Print Shop V22.

I googled the problem and tried some of the suggestions listed, but I still can't access the internet. I am using Firefox and it connects fine along with Norton Internet Security. Any suggestions?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access]

JamesWiker, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Unable to access the internet via Google homepage

Cannot set Google as homepage on Internet Explorer

Hi David,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with Internet Explorer.

I suggest you to reset your browser and then set Google as your homepage and check. Please follow the below link to know how to rest the browser.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings.
    We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Unable to access the internet via Google homepage

1. Unable to access the internet via Google homepage - Similar Threads - Unable access internet

2. Unable to access internet Via Mobile hotspot in in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to access internet Via Mobile hotspot in in windows 10: Hi,We're currently encountering an issue with Windows 10 where connecting to WiFi through mobile hotspots results in a "Connected, No Internet" status. Strangely, the hotspot device has internet access and successfully connects with other devices. This problem seems to be...
  3. Window 11 is unable to access to internet via Ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 is unable to access to internet via Ethernet cable: So I'm using a repeater TP-link RE450 AC1750 connected to wlan from other room, on the repeater there's a LAN port which allow me to use Ethernet cable from this repeater to my desktop PC. This works perfectly fine on window 10, Ubuntu, Kali, Opensuse, MacOS,... But somehow...
  4. Access internet via proxy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access internet via proxy: I am trying to upgrade a old windows program oracle sql developer run on windows server 2016 , as you can see in jpg , when clicking checking update , it asks to setup the http proxy , I am wonder that this server is no need to connect internet via proxy , it can access...
  5. Access internet via proxy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access internet via proxy: I am trying to upgrade a old windows program oracle sql developer run on windows server 2016 , as you can see in jpg , when clicking checking update , it asks to setup the http proxy , I am wonder that this server is no need to connect internet via proxy , it can access...
  6. No internet access via Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet access via Wifi: Hello.In a couple laptops running under Windows 10 20H2 have the same network issue.One if the laptop have latest updates, one only till July 2021.The problem is, when laptops is connected to the Wifi network was tested a lot of networks I can ping IP address 1.1.1.1, 8.8.8.8...
  7. google tiles on homepage

in Browsers and Email
    google tiles on homepage: Why can't i change these tiles? it states hover the mouse over the tile and change it that way but when i hover it nothing happens. i have windows 10, 64 bit 164670
  8. google tiles on homepage

in Windows 10 Support
    google tiles on homepage: Why can't i change these tiles? it states hover the mouse over the tile and change it that way but when i hover it nothing happens. i have windows 10, 64 bit 164670
  9. Country specific Google homepage.

in Browsers and Email
    Country specific Google homepage.: Normally my Chrome homepage would default to the country specific google.co.nz but instead now it is google.com. I have played around in settings but it continues to default to google.com. Does anybody know how to correct this? 125954
  10. set homepage to google

in Windows 10 Customization
    set homepage to google: set homepage to google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/set-homepage-to-google/2839d890-b222-4f4c-abb1-942f4597ec01