Windows 10: Unable to access to the Windows security

Discus and support Unable to access to the Windows security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, When I click on 'Windows Security' in Settings->Update and Security nothing happens and the normal screen is not opening. I am attaching... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SiddharthaKumar, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Unable to access to the Windows security

Hi,

When I click on 'Windows Security' in Settings->Update and Security nothing happens and the normal screen is not opening. I am attaching screenshot. Can somebody please help. I would be very grateful.

Thanks and Regards,

Siddhartha Kumar.

Unable to access to the Windows security 2386fe7b-a9b2-429c-a9a6-6dda97205d34?upload=true.png

[Original Title: Windows security]

:)

SiddharthaKumar, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Unable to access applications

Hi Rick,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    • What other apps that are not accessible aside from iTunes?
    • Can you provide as a screenshot of the latest update history?

To view the update history on your computer, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key+i and then select Update & security.
    • Under UPDATE & SECURITY, click Advanced options.
    • Under ADVANCED OPTIONS, select View your update history.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Unable to access internet with certain programs

I have a Compaq Presario CQ62 running Windows 10. I am unable to access the internet with a couple programs. I downloaded the update from Windows 7 to 10. Everything runs fine but HP's support program and Print Shop V22.

I googled the problem and tried some of the suggestions listed, but I still can't access the internet. I am using Firefox and it connects fine along with Norton Internet Security. Any suggestions?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access]

JamesWiker, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Unable to access to the Windows security

Unable to access mails until restart.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• How exactly are you trying to access your Gmail account? Is it through Mail client or from browser?
    • What exactly happens, when you try to access the mails?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Are you able to access the internet at the time when you are unable to access the emails?

If you are using Mail app, as an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Unable to access to the Windows security

1. Unable to access to the Windows security - Similar Threads - Unable access security

2. Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN: Hello,I have tried EVERYTHING I can find on the Error code search. I have spent in excess of 40hrs on this including with the NAS mftr ASUS, elevated Support and conclusion 'it is a Windows problem'.So, with all due respect and grateful of anyone who is prepared to 'dig deep'...
  3. Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN: Hello,I have tried EVERYTHING I can find on the Error code search. I have spent in excess of 40hrs on this including with the NAS mftr ASUS, elevated Support and conclusion 'it is a Windows problem'.So, with all due respect and grateful of anyone who is prepared to 'dig deep'...
  4. Windows Security unable to access NAS on SOHO LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. unable to access windows reset or windows security features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to access windows reset or windows security features: I have just recieved a new laptop as a gift but am unable to access the windows security features or reset/recover the PC? there is a folder named KENNE in the users folder? What is this folder? Is this PC compromised with some kind of spyware?...
  6. unable to access windows reset or windows security features

unable to access windows reset or windows security features: I have just recieved a new laptop as a gift but am unable to access the windows security features or reset/recover the PC? there is a folder named KENNE in the users folder? What is this folder? Is this PC compromised with some kind of spyware?...
  7. unable to access windows reset or windows security features

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  9. Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings

Unable to access Privacy and Security Options in Settings: Windows 11 Privacy and Security setting is greyed out, when I click on it it tells me to go to the app store but when I search for an app it leads to a microsoft edge add. Does that mean privacy and security settings are only available in Windows 11 if I make Edge my default...
  10. Unable to access Windows Security's protection history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access Windows Security's protection history: Hi, When I click on the "Protection history" from Windows Security, I am unable to see the protection history and the Windows Security window just closes up. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? [ATTACH]...