Windows 10: Unable to access websites on Chrome after 1803 Update on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to access websites on Chrome after 1803 Update on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; And some other stuff.. I recently installed a fresh new Windows 10 on my PC and started with the update process. Right after installing the April... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jake2018, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Jake2018 Win User

Unable to access websites on Chrome after 1803 Update on Windows 10

And some other stuff..

I recently installed a fresh new Windows 10 on my PC and started with the update process.

Right after installing the April 2018 windows update (AKA update 1803), some applications started acting very slow to non working.

This includes the Google Chrome which doesn't open any web pages while microsoft's internet explorer and even Edge work flawlessly. And also NVIDIA experience won't load at all.

I tracked down the culprit to a service called: CryptSvc , and only after stopping it, this unknown bottle neck opens up and everything works like it should, that is.. until the next restart or even sooner when this service restarts itself again.

After update 1803, came update 1809 but the problem hasn't been fixed!

Dear Microsoft, WE WANT YOU TO ADDRESS THIS BUG AND FIX IT ASAP !

***Original title: Update 1803 "broke" my internet***

:)

Jake2018, Dec 23, 2018
  2. ASRockIQ Win User

Unable to access website

hey guys, i seem to be unable to access THIS website. i'm a VIP there and i'm working on my sticky thread. the site maybe down or something. i tried turning my DSL Modem and Router off and that's a no go. tried restarting my computer and that also was a no go. lastly tried clearing DATA like Cookies, History, Etc. site maybe just be down.

ASRockIQ, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
  4. Unable to access websites on Chrome after 1803 Update on Windows 10

Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

After updating windows 10 1803(winver = 17134.228) when i opend chrome ant try to surf it giving error

MICROSOFT EDGE IS WORKING PERFECTLY,i tryed many things suggested by others but that was not useful

this site cant be reached

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_TIMED_OUT

MushtaqPatel, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Unable to access websites on Chrome after 1803 Update on Windows 10

1. Unable to access websites on Chrome after 1803 Update on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable access websites

2. Unable to access the Ticketmaster website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access the Ticketmaster website: Trying to purchase tickets on my desktop computer, windows 11, google chrome, but kept getting the following message:Error Message : Pardon Our Interruption Question24453 Views Last updated October 4, 2022Hi, I'm trying to open well known ticketing websites I have log/ins...
  3. Unable to access the Ticketmaster website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access the Ticketmaster website: Trying to purchase tickets on my desktop computer, windows 11, google chrome, but kept getting the following message:Error Message : Pardon Our Interruption Question24453 Views Last updated October 4, 2022Hi, I'm trying to open well known ticketing websites I have log/ins...
  4. unable to access certain websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to access certain websites: I am unable to access certain websites on my pc, it just comes up with a screen saying 'this site can't be reached', I've checked the connection and the proxy and the firewall but when it comes to trying to run windows network diagnostics, it says 'An error has occurred while...
  5. unable to access certain websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to access certain websites: I am unable to access certain websites on my pc, it just comes up with a screen saying 'this site can't be reached', I've checked the connection and the proxy and the firewall but when it comes to trying to run windows network diagnostics, it says 'An error has occurred while...
  6. Unable to access certain websites???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access certain websites???: Recently bought a new desktop and after I hooking everything up, I found that I couldn't visit websites like roblox.I think it's a DNS problem, but the tips I found after doing a search didn't seem to help. The only temp fix was plugging the ethernet cord into a different...
  7. Chrome not loading websites after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not loading websites after update: After the latest Windows update, Chrome does not load websites anymore. Whenever I try to go to a website, the only thing I see is that spinner on the the tab as if it's loading, but nothing else happens. This keeps happening after Windows updates. After a few days, Chrome...
  8. Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803: After updating windows 10 1803(winver = 17134.228) when i opend chrome ant try to surf it giving error MICROSOFT EDGE IS WORKING PERFECTLY,i tryed many things suggested by others but that was not useful this site cant be reached Try: Checking the connection...
  9. Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803: Since I upgraded to 1803 this morning, both chrome and vivaldi stop being able to reach most websites quickly after signing in (the first one or two attempts work). Sites that do not use https seem to remain accessible, though at very slow speed. It also may be related to...
  10. Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to browse with Chrome/Vivaldi after upgrade to Win 10 1803: Since I upgraded to 1803 this morning, both chrome and vivaldi stop being able to reach most websites quickly after signing in (the first one or two attempts work). Sites that do not use https seem to remain accessible, though at very slow speed. It also may be related to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome cant browse after 1809 update

2. unable to access websites windows 10

3. unable to open chrone after win 10 upgrade

4. CHROME UNABLE TO LOAD WEB PAGE,
  5. chrome not able to browse after 1809 update,
  6. nable to access website on chrome,
  7. chrome windows not working correctly,
  8. inability to access bridgebase with chrome,
  9. vivaldi not working after update,
  10. unable to access websites with chrome,
  11. chrome wont open pages in 1803,