Windows 10: Unable to activate flash using Edge

Discus and support Unable to activate flash using Edge in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Glasgow Tram 488 - Introduction [Home Page] uses a flash nased menu system. All other browsers allow you to enable flash and in theory it should be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by trolleybus, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Unable to activate flash using Edge

trolleybus, Oct 28, 2018

2. Flash issues in Edge

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying:

About flash error son Edge you may try the following steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click ... to open settings drop down
    • Click on Settings, Click on Advanced settings
    • make sure to turn on Adobe Flash.
    • Restart the Microsoft edge.

• About Internet Explorer issue does it happen with the same website which you are trying to access using Microsoft Edge?
    • Do you see the same behavior with other websites?

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Unable to activate flash using Edge

flash player issues in Microsoft Edge

Thank you for the reply and suggestion. It did not work. Other videos will play in Edge. The problem does not exist in Internet Explorer. There are no error messages. Instead,

When I try to view my power usage history (a feature on the Alabama Power website that requires Flash) the graph will not build and I get a message that says, You must have Flash Player installed to view this page. Additionally, when I go to Adobe's website
    and try to test Flash, it tells me Flash is disabled. When I check the Edge browsers settings, it tells me that Flash is enabled.

I have toggled Flash on and off, rebooted and a variety of combinations thereof and to no avail.

PhilipGlenn, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Unable to activate flash using Edge

1. Unable to activate flash using Edge - Similar Threads - Unable activate flash

2. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet: We tried using chrome and it worked just fine but edge, which we’ve been using for years will not connect to the Internet what could cause this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-edge-as-browser-unable-to-connect-to/eca56c73-1059-42ec-adb5-4cb5a62f0e7a
  3. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet: We tried using chrome and it worked just fine but edge, which we’ve been using for years will not connect to the Internet what could cause this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-edge-as-browser-unable-to-connect-to/eca56c73-1059-42ec-adb5-4cb5a62f0e7a
  4. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to use Webcam in Edge or Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to use Webcam in Edge or Google Chrome: Hey everyone! I've ran into an issue that I was hoping someone could provide some insight on. When attempting to use the webcam in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, I have been unable to do so. It has only been working in Firefox. When verifying the Camera & Privacy...
  6. Unable to type posts using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to type posts using Edge: I am typing this up using a different browser. Does TenForums support using Edge browser? Because I cannot even type on the message box to post messages or replies at all in the message body field box using Edge. Seems like TenForums does not support Edge.Maybe its because I...
  7. Flash player in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash player in Edge: I am only offered the choice of allow once when enabling Adobe Flash player on Edge, so I have to enable it every time I go to a website where it's needed, and there's one in particular I go to a lot. I tried permissions, but that didn't work. How else can I enable Flash so I...
  8. Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge: Flash Player will not work for playing video cards. Message says player version 9 is not installed. It is supposed to be included in Edge, or so I was told when I went to install it. Adobe says it is a Microsoft problem. Please advise...
  9. Unable to activate flash using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to activate flash using Edge: Glasgow Tram 488 - Introduction [Home Page] uses a flash nased menu system. All other browsers allow you to enable flash and in theory it should be possible with Edge using the solutions shown here: Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge) - Sadly none of...
  10. Microsoft Edge - Flash update..

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - Flash update..: - just came down via Update.. - wow, much improved..*Cool 25644