Windows 10: unable to activate the window in my laptop,

Discus and support unable to activate the window in my laptop, in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am unable to activate the window in my laptop of Asus. Recently, system was asking for updating the window to Windows 10 pro. Done the same,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lakshmi Gupta, May 29, 2020.

1. unable to activate the window in my laptop,

I am unable to activate the window in my laptop of Asus. Recently, system was asking for updating the window to Windows 10 pro.

Done the same, however, same is not activated till now. Given the product key, still it is not accepting and not processing. Because of that, microsoft office programs were also asking product activation. Please do needful microsoft and guide me. unable to activate the window in my laptop, 8a283be7-a09f-4175-a627-2b748f6fb44c?upload=true.png

:)

Lakshmi Gupta, May 29, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, May 29, 2020
  3. Unable to Activate Win 8

I got Win 8 isntalled on my file server, but I am unable to activate it with the key. Says the key is invalid. Since I work at microsoft I got a retail version from the employee store. I have been doing some reading, and to be able to activate Win8 with the key there needs to be a previous version of Windows installed for it to work. WTF, so you can't do clean installs?

And the box says nothing about Upgrade version. Straight Windows 8 Pro.

MxPhenom 216, May 29, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

unable to activate the window in my laptop,

n-ster, May 29, 2020
Thema:

unable to activate the window in my laptop,

1. unable to activate the window in my laptop, - Similar Threads - unable activate window

2. unable to activate windows on new mini laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to activate windows on new mini laptop: have purchased new mini laptop has windows 11 pro but keeps coming up with activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-on-new-mini-laptop/2754d882-b868-4616-b1e4-b35f9aa35cea
  3. unable to activate windows on new mini laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to activate windows on new mini laptop: have purchased new mini laptop has windows 11 pro but keeps coming up with activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-on-new-mini-laptop/2754d882-b868-4616-b1e4-b35f9aa35cea
  4. I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.: Hello,I reset my Alienware 17 R4 today, assuming things would go just like every other reset I've ever done. Unfortunately I am not able to activate my Windows. I did search for help and tried some of the steps other we're suggested to do, but none of the answers are super...
  5. I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.: Hello,I reset my Alienware 17 R4 today, assuming things would go just like every other reset I've ever done. Unfortunately I am not able to activate my Windows. I did search for help and tried some of the steps other we're suggested to do, but none of the answers are super...
  6. I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.

7. Unable to activate Windows 10 on my personal laptop

Unable to activate Windows 10 on my personal laptop: I have been receiving "Activate Windows" message on the bottom screen of my laptop from more than 14 days. I tried " Troubleshoot" option from Activation option in Settings. It gave me 0xc0000022 error. Then, I went to Windows store and purchased the digital license as...
  8. Unable to activate Windows 10 on my personal laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 10 on my personal laptop: I have been receiving "Activate Windows" message on the bottom screen of my laptop from more than 14 days. I tried " Troubleshoot" option from Activation option in Settings. It gave me 0xc0000022 error. Then, I went to Windows store and purchased the digital license as...
  9. Unable to activate Windows 10 on my personal laptop

10. Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop

Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop: Hello! I'm trying to transfer my Windows 10 digital license from my old PC to a new laptop and constantly get an error: "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213." The version of my desktop Windows 10 Home is 1803, but when I...