Windows 10: Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS

Discus and support Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMSWhen i try activating my windows server 2022 using my KMS License keyslmgr -ipk "License Key "I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sai PhaneendraAllamraju, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS

Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMSWhen i try activating my windows server 2022 using my KMS License keyslmgr -ipk "License Key "I get the error message below using error code .Windows Activation Error 0x80072EE2Can someone please let me know if anyone else is facing the same issue and how did we get this solved ?

:)

Sai PhaneendraAllamraju, Feb 25, 2022
  2. ldoodle Win User

Server 2019 KMS Host and VAMT doesn't like Server 2019 KMS Keys

Seen on those too!

None of the 2019 Keys listed work in VAMT, this is my problem! So Server 2019 Client OS cannot activate against the new KMS Host.

Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS [​IMG]

The first one in this list is Windows 10 2015 LTSC.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly there is a massive bug in VAMT because I've tried earlier versions with the same problem.

2019 GVLKs just don't work. Is there another way I can add GVLKs to the KMS Host?

ldoodle, Feb 25, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Feb 25, 2022
  4. Superfly Win User

Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS

Server 2019 KMS Host and VAMT doesn't like Server 2019 KMS Keys

See if this helps...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...t-known-issues

Window 2019 KMS key and VAMT – I.T. Plays Well With Flavors

I can't vouch for the csvlk as I don't have one to test - but the GVLK's are definitely valid - VAMT is the issue..

Superfly, Feb 25, 2022
Thema:

Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS

1. Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS - Similar Threads - Unable activate server

2. Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?: I activated Windows 8.1 Core with my small company's KMS server. Is this activating legal or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-activating-windows-via-kms-server-is-legal/e58a9e0e-7b47-4715-a0f5-c5b40b69ad1a
  3. Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?: I activated Windows 8.1 Core with my small company's KMS server. Is this activating legal or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-activating-windows-via-kms-server-is-legal/e58a9e0e-7b47-4715-a0f5-c5b40b69ad1a
  4. windows server 2022 activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows server 2022 activation: I BOUGHT SERVER STANDARD 2022 FROM THE MICROSOFT STORETHE CODE PROVIDED DOES NOT WORK WITH THE TRAIL VERSION FOR SERVER STANDARD 2022I HAVE CALLED SUPPORT BEEN TRANSFERRED OVER AND OVER AGAINWHY IS THIS SO HARD? CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?When did you guys screw this up that bad?...
  5. windows server 2022 activation

windows server 2022 activation: I BOUGHT SERVER STANDARD 2022 FROM THE MICROSOFT STORETHE CODE PROVIDED DOES NOT WORK WITH THE TRAIL VERSION FOR SERVER STANDARD 2022I HAVE CALLED SUPPORT BEEN TRANSFERRED OVER AND OVER AGAINWHY IS THIS SO HARD? CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?When did you guys screw this up that bad?...
  6. Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS

Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS: Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMSWhen i try activating my windows server 2022 using my KMS License keyslmgr -ipk "License Key "I get the error message below using error code .Windows Activation Error 0x80072EE2Can someone please let me know if anyone...
  7. Activating win 10 using your own KMS server

Activating win 10 using your own KMS server: So its illegal to use msguides or there kms server to activate your windows so i wont do that. But what if I make my own KMS server on my local network so I can activate my main computer using a kms setup key? im kinda newbie, so sorry...
  8. Activating win 10 using your own KMS server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating win 10 using your own KMS server: So its illegal to use msguides or there kms server to activate your windows so i wont do that. But what if I make my own KMS server on my local network so I can activate my main computer using a kms setup key? im kinda newbie, so sorry...
  9. Activating win 10 using your own KMS server

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Troubleshoot KMS Activation on Windows Server

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshoot KMS Activation on Windows Server: [ATTACH] KMS or Key Management Services is usually a Windows Server computer configured to be a KMS host computer by installing the Volume Activation Services role. When an Enterprise uses KMS keys to activate computers, it will need the KMS Host to [...] This post...