Windows 10: Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050

Discus and support Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a donated Samsung laptop that came with Win 10 64bit Home activated - updated from Win 8I installed Win 10 22H2 64bit from a USB created from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BobVitter, Nov 25, 2022.

1. BobVitter Win User

Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050

I have a donated Samsung laptop that came with Win 10 64bit Home activated - updated from Win 8I installed Win 10 22H2 64bit from a USB created from MediaCreationTool but when I enter the Product Code for Win 10 Pro I get the error message that the Product Key doesn't work, error 0xc004f050I tried the product key several times Citizenship License and tried a different product key but same resultI tried reinstalling Win 10 from a different USB but same result

:)

BobVitter, Nov 25, 2022
  2. L.M.Shaw Win User

Windows 10 Pro activation error

Approx two years ago I did a free upgrade on my laptop from an activated Win 8.1 Pro to Win 10 Pro. I then easily activated the Win 10 Pro.

Recently I needed to do a clean install and at the same time upgraded to a SSD.

After installing Win 10 Pro from a backup, I attempted to activate and received the following:

"We found a Win 10 Pro digital license for this device running Win 10 Pro.

To activate using this digital license you need to install Win 10 Pro."

"(null) Error 0xC004F034"

Really?????? Win 10 Pro IS installed!! And the install runs fine.

The only thing that is changed is the HD to SSD.

The digital license is supposedly tied to this laptop!

I can't find any phone support. What now????

Larry

L.M.Shaw, Nov 25, 2022
  3. myagkov-a Win User
    Can't move windows 10 pro license to new laptop

Hi!

I have laptop with windows 10 pro digital license connected with my Microsoft account. I bought new laptop and want to move my windows 10 license. I installed windows 10 pro. In activation options I choose Troubleshooting -> I changed hardware recently ->
    choose my old laptop in list and get "Unable to activate windows" error without specific error code.

Is it possible to activate Windows 10 pro with digital license on new laptop?

myagkov-a, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050

Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050

1. Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050 - Similar Threads - Unable activate Pro

2. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  3. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  4. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro: I have a pc with windows 10 home which is activated by digital licences or OEM. that means it gets activated whenever its connected to internet. But i am thinking to have a windows 10 pro is in my pc. How to change that. When ever I enter my win 10 pro key in change product...
  6. Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...: I have a Dell Latitude 5401 laptop which came with Windows 10 Home OEM. I have upgraded from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro and digital license is connected to my outlook id t****@outlook.com.At a later date, I have upgraded from windows 10 pro to windows 11 pro....
  7. Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...: I have a Dell Latitude 5401 laptop which came with Windows 10 Home OEM. I have upgraded from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro and digital license is connected to my outlook id t****@outlook.com.At a later date, I have upgraded from windows 10 pro to windows 11 pro....
  8. Activation Issues with Digital License Win 10 Home OEM -> Win 10 Pro -> Win 11 Pro -> Win...

9. Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050

Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050: I have a donated Samsung laptop that came with Win 10 64bit Home activated - updated from Win 8I installed Win 10 22H2 64bit from a USB created from MediaCreationTool but when I enter the Product Code for Win 10 Pro I get the error message that the Product Key doesn't work,...
  10. Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to activate Win 10 Pro on laptop with Win 10 Home digital license error oxcoo4f050: I have a donated Samsung laptop that came with Win 10 64bit Home activated - updated from Win 8I installed Win 10 22H2 64bit from a USB created from MediaCreationTool but when I enter the Product Code for Win 10 Pro I get the error message that the Product Key doesn't work,...