Windows 10: Unable to activate Windows 10.0.17763.107

Discus and support Unable to activate Windows 10.0.17763.107 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. [ATTACH] why cant i activate windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Malinshan, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Malinshan Win User

Unable to activate Windows 10.0.17763.107

Split from this thread.​

Unable to activate Windows 10.0.17763.107 fa5bfe50-25dc-4911-a644-95bd1a4a79b3?upload=true.jpg
    why cant i activate windows

:)

Malinshan, Sep 25, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10.0.17763.107

I couldn't get it to work at all.. I was also told from a friend that it wasn't possible, you may be out of luck.

LightningJR, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Unable to activate Windows 10.0.17763.107

1. Unable to activate Windows 10.0.17763.107 - Similar Threads - Unable activate 17763

2. unable to activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to activate windows 10: Hello guys I have a laptop where I've been using windows 10, but then I moved my whole disk drive to new ssd and started using desktop with powerful pcie card to be albe to play games. But I am unable to move my license to desktop pc. Yes, my license is a retail one. I've...
  3. Activate Windows...Unable to Activate

Activate Windows...Unable to Activate: A few days ago I installed a brand new drive into my, now almost, 4-5 year old computer. I was told I wouldn't have any problem with me changing out the drive...according to several links on Windows.com, family members who work with computers, and friends who also work with...
  4. Windows 10 Education 17763 (1809)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Education 17763 (1809): Hi! My Windows 10 Laptop is running very slow. I am running Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 5025-u @ 2.00 Ghz, 2 GB AMD Radeon Graphics card and 4 GB RAM. Can anybody help me? My model is HP Notebook 14-ac153TX. I tried deleting temp. files, freeing up disk space and a fresh, clean...
  5. Unable to Activate Windows 10

Unable to Activate Windows 10: I recently had my computer reinstalled due to some bluescreen issues and the service shop installed Windows 10 on it. I was informed that I would be able to use my Windows 7 activation key to activate it but as a backup, I have Windows 10 purchased on my Microsoft account...
  6. Unable to Activate Windows 10

Unable to Activate Windows 10: Hi I been seeing this Watermark since Yesterday Morning January 9th 2019 "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate windows" when i go to the Activation setting it says "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the internet, wait a few...
  7. unable to activate windows 10

unable to activate windows 10: I was originally using windows 8 which came with the PC and have done the free upgrade to windows 10. I recently upgraded my CPU and motherboard and I noticed my Windows 10 is no longer activated. When logging Microsoft Accounts I can see two devices: one is the recently...
  8. Unable to activate Windows 10

Unable to activate Windows 10: Hi! I had windows 7 for several years, but upgraded for free to windows 10 about roughly 3 years ago. I worked all fine and had an activated license working for me. Then, about a month ago, I reinstalled my computer entirely, but I reinstalled windows 7 by mistake. The...
  9. Unable to activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to activate windows 10: Hello! My friend sent me a key of Windows 10 Enterprise Edition and as soon as I activated, windows restarted and now it says windows is not activated. My original windows was Windows Home version. I'm getting the following message/error: 0x8007007B We can't activate...
  10. Unable to activate Windows 10

Unable to activate Windows 10: Finally upgraded my 3rd laptop to Windows 10 Single Language from Windows 8.1 Single Language. After finishing installing all of my applications, I noticed that windows didn't automatically activated Windows 10. I retrieved my OEM product code stored in the BIOS using...