Windows 10: Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a brand new build.

Discus and support Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a brand new build. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is there anyone out there from Microsoft who can explain to me why I cannot activate Windows 10 on a BRAND NEW build????????????????? I purchased a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jcb72, Jan 27, 2021.

1. jcb72 Win User

Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a brand new build.

Is there anyone out there from Microsoft who can explain to me why I cannot activate Windows 10 on a BRAND NEW build?????????????????

I purchased a Windows 10 USB drive with a key card from Amazon. When I enter my 25 digit key I get error 0x803f7001.

Please don't tell me to run SLUI 4. It does not work with the most recent build of windows.

The is a joke. I spent $120 on a legit license and can't activate windows.

:)

jcb72, Jan 27, 2021
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2021
  4. cosmarchy Win User

Unable to activate new Windows 10

Hi,
    I bought a brand new copy of Windows 10 Pro OEM 64 bit.

I popped the DVD in for a clean install and it installed ok. For the last couple of days, I've had no issues until today where it tells me it is not activated.

I've tried reinstalling the activation key and all I get is an error saying "unable to activate windows because you dont have a valid licence or product key (0x803f7001). I've copied exactly as on the sticker ont he DVD.

I've attached the results on Licensing diag. In this file, it lists 'ActivePartialProductKey : 3V66T' but this is not the key I'm entering!!

Has anyone encountered this or know why it suddenly doesn't like the key the key I entered???

It is version 1909.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

cosmarchy, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a brand new build. - Similar Threads - Unable activate home

2. Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11: I currently have windows 10 installed on my pc. I will be upgrading my motherboard, cpu, gpu, psu etc. I want to install windows 11 on the new pc build. Can I use my windows 10 key to activate windows 11 on the new build even though I never upgraded the current windows 10 to...
  3. Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11: I currently have windows 10 installed on my pc. I will be upgrading my motherboard, cpu, gpu, psu etc. I want to install windows 11 on the new pc build. Can I use my windows 10 key to activate windows 11 on the new build even though I never upgraded the current windows 10 to...
  4. Bsod on brand new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod on brand new build: Hi there Everybody i am experiencing alot of BSOD recently on my new build and i have basically read every single post on the internet and done everything there is to do without paying for some progam. My problem is i keep getting either "irql_not_less_or_equal" "Apc index...
  5. Bsod on brand new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod on brand new build: Hi there Everybody i am experiencing alot of BSOD recently on my new build and i have basically read every single post on the internet and done everything there is to do without paying for some progam. My problem is i keep getting either "irql_not_less_or_equal" "Apc index...
  6. Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a new build.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a new build.: I just finished a new build and Windows will not activate. I purchased Windows 10 home USB with a key card. I have tried several times to activate but keep getting an error message that "We weren't able to activate windows on this device" I ran window update several times and...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 10 Home.

Unable to activate Windows 10 Home.: Whenever I try to activate Windows 10 Home, it doesn't allow me. I am thinking that it is my because of my Product ID. I will provide pictures below.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. brand new windows 10 activation no working

brand new windows 10 activation no working: I have recently built a new computer. I purchased a brand new usb copy of windows 10 from amazon and I am getting an error message that my activation key is invalid. Is it possible that it is because of an old windows account recognizing an old product key from a previous...
  9. "Unable to Connect" to my home WiFi on brand new Surface

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Unable to Connect" to my home WiFi on brand new Surface: Another ghostly Windows issue for one of my clients. They recently got a brand new Surface. The computer seems to work on every single Wi-Fi network known to man except the one in their home. The network is made up of a series of Araknis Wi-Fi access points. Every...
  10. Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load windows 10 on a Brand new build: For over a day I have been trying everything I can think of to load windows 10 on this TUF Z390-plus mother board. The hardware inside are as follows: 970 pro NVMe M.2 i7 core processor 2 ddr4 - 2666mhz No matter what I have done. The load crashes at the same place (40%)...