Windows 10: Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a new build.

Discus and support Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a new build. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just finished a new build and Windows will not activate. I purchased Windows 10 home USB with a key card. I have tried several times to activate but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jcb72, Jan 11, 2021.

1. jcb72 Win User

Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a new build.

I just finished a new build and Windows will not activate. I purchased Windows 10 home USB with a key card. I have tried several times to activate but keep getting an error message that "We weren't able to activate windows on this device" I ran window update several times and it has completely updated.

The version currently installed is Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256

What gives? Nothing like paying for a legit license of Windows then having to deal with this ****.

:)

jcb72, Jan 11, 2021
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Superfly Win User

Unable to activate new Windows 10

If it won't install the key it's likely the wrong version (like "Pro N" etc) - check the edition...
    ShowKeyPlus

Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a new build. [​IMG]

Superfly, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a new build. - Similar Threads - Unable activate home

2. New Build PC - Activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Build PC - Activating Windows 10: Hello everyone,Wasn't sure how to search for this problem, but I built a new PC yesterday and I purchased a Home OEM edition key online. During the installation, it asked for the key, which I entered, then I put in my Microsoft Account information. Everything seemed fine....
  3. Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a brand new build.

Unable to activate Windows 10 home on a brand new build.: Is there anyone out there from Microsoft who can explain to me why I cannot activate Windows 10 on a BRAND NEW build????????????????? I purchased a Windows 10 USB drive with a key card from Amazon. When I enter my 25 digit key I get error 0x803f7001. Please don't tell me...
  4. Activation Windows 10 New Build

Activation Windows 10 New Build: I built a new pc with all new parts. My old pc has a retail key. I uninstalled the key correctly on the old computer, no problem. The build went awesome by the way my first time. When I went through the media tool installation process it took my key so I didn't think anything...
  5. Unable to activate Windows 10 Home.

Unable to activate Windows 10 Home.: Whenever I try to activate Windows 10 Home, it doesn't allow me. I am thinking that it is my because of my Product ID. I will provide pictures below.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Windows Activation on a new build

Windows Activation on a new build: Sorry in advance if I'm getting redundant, just want to get everything right. I was preparing for a new build and the plan to give my son the old computer. I asked the community how it would work with the activation and received prompt responses. So in preparation I...
  7. Unable to activate new Windows 10

Unable to activate new Windows 10: Hi, I bought a brand new copy of Windows 10 Pro OEM 64 bit. I popped the DVD in for a clean install and it installed ok. For the last couple of days, I've had no issues until today where it tells me it is not activated. I've tried reinstalling the activation key and all I...
  8. Activating Windows 10 new build

Activating Windows 10 new build: So I have a new pc build and try to activate Windows 10 pro (digital license) from a SSD of my previous build. I can't activate it (see pic 1) If i use the troubleshoot option, i get an error (see pic 2 in comments) Can anyone help me out? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Home unable to activate, why?

Windows 10 Home unable to activate, why?: Ok, So I bought a custom built pc with windows 10 home pre installed. When I got it all set up and running it asked me to activate windows. I scratched off the silver film of the product sticker to reveal the 25 digit key. I’ve put in the key and now I have a message that...
  10. Windows 10 Activation on new Build

Windows 10 Activation on new Build: Hope I'm right, log on to my Microsoft Account so now they have my key right? Building new machine with new board and cpu, if I read right I load new windows10 on new build then log into my Microsoft account for new hardware change? The machine I have now has a digital key....