Windows 10: Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key

Discus and support Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My brother gave me a computer that has an non-activated version of Windows 10 Pro on it. I have a new Windows 10 Pro product key which I have entered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LarryNuqui, May 19, 2020.

1. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key

My brother gave me a computer that has an non-activated version of Windows 10 Pro on it.

I have a new Windows 10 Pro product key which I have entered in the 'change product key' settings.

I receive error 0x803F7001 and am told to buy a new copy of Windows from the Microsoft store at the Mall.

I have the Window USB Thumb Drive WO 7830603 Model 1734 which I installed already.

I am unable to personalize windows settings

Any help anyone can give is greatly appreciated.

:)

LarryNuqui, May 19, 2020
  2. tigger Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, May 19, 2020
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, May 19, 2020
  4. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key

Unable to find Windows 10 Pro product key after activation

Hi there,

I am unable to locate the Windows 10 Pro product key after purchasing the same through MS online store.

My Windows 10 Pro is activated after the purchase but that's all. There is no product key displayed.

I went through my purchase details in MS online store, but there is just information about billing and no details of product key.

Can anyone help me locate the same..

Thanks in advance,

Sathyakam

SathyakamMedavaram, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key

1. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key - Similar Threads - Unable Activate Home

2. Activation: Home Vs Pro Product Keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation: Home Vs Pro Product Keys: What happens to Windows 10 Home Original product key and version after upgrading to Pro ?Can I go back into my original version, Windows 10 Home, which came with my pc ?...
  3. Activation: Home Vs Pro Product Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation: Home Vs Pro Product Keys: What happens to Windows 10 Home Original product key and version after upgrading to Pro ?Can I go back into my original version, Windows 10 Home, which came with my pc ?...
  4. Activation: Home Vs Pro Product Keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro with Retailer Product Key

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro with Retailer Product Key: Got a new PC for Christmas, it's not a prebuilt PC. Everytime I turn on the PC a notification appears that I need to activate Windows. Unfortunately, no matter what I do, restart the PC, update Windows, etc. I'm unable to activate it. I started looking online about this,...
  6. unable to upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with product key: I have a product key for windows 10 pro. when i input this product key to upgrade to pro, an error gets generated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-windows-10-home-to-windows-10/df590ca3-f52f-4a20-b8d7-7e4920e3f690
  7. Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key

Windows 10 Pro and Home Product Key: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro Product Key from my Windows 10 Home Microsoft Store, will the product key of the latter one Windows 10 Home be used anywhere in other laptop or PC?...
  8. Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key

Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key: Dear All, I was wondering is someone could help me with the following problem: I am using Windows 10 on my Mac through Parallels Desktop Pro. Some time ago I purchased Windows 10 Pro, and I have an activation key for it. I used it for some time, when for some reason I...
  9. windows 10 home product key activation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 home product key activation: Hi , If I am activating windows product key in my preinstalled windows 10. Is it hamper my application s/w? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-product-key-activation/12c63e34-b7c3-4b25-9fb2-629314bf290a"
  10. windows 10 home activation product key

windows 10 home activation product key: I purchased a windows 10 laptop witha pre-installed lincense for use, and after 3months, its requesting for an activation and i click on activation, it isn"t working and i don't havea product key to activate the windows myself. Thanks in anticipation for your response....