Windows 10: Unable to activate windows 10. It was activated initially, but recently started displaying...

Discus and support Unable to activate windows 10. It was activated initially, but recently started displaying... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Below is the screens shot. if I click on trouble shoot, it will ask to upgrade copy of windows, but even if I do, windows will not get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jazeelpn, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Jazeelpn Win User

Unable to activate windows 10. It was activated initially, but recently started displaying...

Below is the screens shot. if I click on trouble shoot, it will ask to upgrade copy of windows, but even if I do, windows will not get activated. Unable to activate windows 10. It was activated initially, but recently started displaying... 64642070-0245-49cf-b689-710e8065858f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jazeelpn, Apr 11, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 11, 2020
  4. John_49 Win User

Unable to activate windows 10. It was activated initially, but recently started displaying...

Recent Activities Display

Is it possible in Windows 10 to not show recent activity in Windows Explorer while keeping the lists of recent files for apps in the task bar?

John49

John_49, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to activate windows 10. It was activated initially, but recently started displaying... - Similar Threads - Unable activate was

2. Unable to activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 10: Hello, I have done major changes in hardware and now it is impossible to activate my retail license again. Here are the details: I had a HP Notebook with a digital retail license linked to my Microsoft account. Now I built a new desktop pc, and want to transfer my license...
  3. unable to activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to activate windows 10: Facing error 0x80070057 while trying to activate my Windows Enterprise. The Error message read as below: "Unable to activate Windows Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you 're connected to the internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. x80070057"....
  4. Unable to activate win10 Pro recently installed

Unable to activate win10 Pro recently installed: Hi, I recently installed Win10 Pro on a new SSD for my old Desktop that was running Win7. I'm asked to activate but nothing works. I entered the activation key provided, tried the troubleshoot with no effect ending with error code : 0xC004C060. I see my desktop in my...
  5. Unable to activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to activate windows 10: When i use the product key to activate my windows this message appears "to activate with this product key, this device will need to connect to your organization's activation services" How do i fix this? submitted by /u/ivhih [link] [comments]...
  6. Recent Activities

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Activities: is there a way to get rid of recent activities when I load Windows 7? This is no substituted for Favorites. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-activities/03678bfd-d8ef-4a19-a135-1baeebb95797
  7. Recent Activities Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Activities Display: Is it possible in Windows 10 to not show recent activity in Windows Explorer while keeping the lists of recent files for apps in the task bar? John49 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-activities-display/b08b5b56-5f38-4074-8fa5-f115a71688bf
  8. Activate Windows...Unable to Activate

Activate Windows...Unable to Activate: A few days ago I installed a brand new drive into my, now almost, 4-5 year old computer. I was told I wouldn't have any problem with me changing out the drive...according to several links on Windows.com, family members who work with computers, and friends who also work with...
  9. Initial Activation of Windows 10 on Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Initial Activation of Windows 10 on Surface Laptop: I just activated pre-installed Windows 10 Home on a new Surface Laptop 2. I want to rename the User folder assigned by the initial setup. Setup assigned the first few letters of my Microsoft account (C:\Users\vwxyz). I want to use a different name for this User folder, but...
  10. Unable to activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to activate windows 10: Hello! My friend sent me a key of Windows 10 Enterprise Edition and as soon as I activated, windows restarted and now it says windows is not activated. My original windows was Windows Home version. I'm getting the following message/error: 0x8007007B We can't activate...