Windows 10: Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop

Discus and support Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! I'm trying to transfer my Windows 10 digital license from my old PC to a new laptop and constantly get an error: "Windows reported that no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Molfgar, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Molfgar Win User

Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop

Hello!

I'm trying to transfer my Windows 10 digital license from my old PC to a new laptop and constantly get an error: "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213."

The version of my desktop Windows 10 Home is 1803, but when I install Windows 10 Home from the Flash Drive on my laptop it shows that the version is 1903. Could it be a reason? Are there any ways to solve this issue?

Please help.

Regards.

:)

Molfgar, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Problem with activation on New Windows 10 Laptop

Hello Necrosis,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Is that new laptop came with Windows 10 Pre-installed?
    • Is this message appearing since from the purchase?
    • Do you remember any changes to the laptop made this to happen?
    If you bought a new device running Windows 10, it will automatically activate when you connect your device to the Internet. If the activation servers are busy, you might need to wait a while for Windows to activate.

To check activation status, select the Start
    Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop [​IMG]
    button,
    then select
    Settings > Update & security > Activation.

Note

• In some cases, you might need to enter the Windows 10 product key that came with the device packaging, or included as a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the device.

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the below article and see if they help you.

How to find your Windows 10 product key

Get help with Windows 10 activation errors

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

Activation in Windows 10

Give us above details, if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop

activate windows on new laptop

Leprechaun J, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop

1. Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop - Similar Threads - Unable activate laptop

2. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro on new Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro on new Computer: Hi there, I've recently built an entire new PC and appear unable to activate my Windows 10 Pro on it. I originally had it on an older PC when it was moved from my Physical Key to a Digital Key associated to my Microsoft Account, when switching to another PC it immediately...
  3. Activating Windows 10 Pro on new laptop

Activating Windows 10 Pro on new laptop: Hello, in May 2017 I've bought an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Now I'd like to apply that upgrade to my new laptop, but I can't find a way. Could you please help me? Thanks, Francesco...
  4. Trouble Activating Windows 10 on a Brand New Laptop

Trouble Activating Windows 10 on a Brand New Laptop: Would really appreciate if someone could help me out. Just bought a brand new Dell laptop, and was setting it up when I noticed a notification saying Windows 10 hasn't been activated yet. I went into settings to activate it but it gives me the error code 0xC004C008, saying...
  5. Windows re-activation on a new laptop

Windows re-activation on a new laptop: In 2015, I have bought a licence for Windows 8.1 Home edition, which later was upgraded to Windows 10. The licence was used on a laptop which died yesterday. Today I bought another one and tried to re-activate my windows 10 licence, but it doesn't work. I have deleted my old...
  6. Active windows 10 on my new laptop

Active windows 10 on my new laptop: Hi, I am using win 10 from 6 years in my hp laptop. Suddenly my laptop got crashed and now I have to buy a new one. In my old laptop, I saw my license is a digital license and it is linked with my Microsoft account. Can I use this same license in my new laptop windows 10...
  7. activate windows on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activate windows on new laptop: I think there is supposed to be a pre installed activation number with my new laptop, but I can't activate Windows... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-on-new-laptop/34faf7d4-a87d-49c0-a9e4-a94b4485d14c
  8. Unable to Activate Windows 10

Unable to Activate Windows 10: Hi I been seeing this Watermark since Yesterday Morning January 9th 2019 "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate windows" when i go to the Activation setting it says "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the internet, wait a few...
  9. Unable to activate windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to activate windows 10: Hello! My friend sent me a key of Windows 10 Enterprise Edition and as soon as I activated, windows restarted and now it says windows is not activated. My original windows was Windows Home version. I'm getting the following message/error: 0x8007007B We can't activate...
  10. Unable to activate Windows 10

Unable to activate Windows 10: Finally upgraded my 3rd laptop to Windows 10 Single Language from Windows 8.1 Single Language. After finishing installing all of my applications, I noticed that windows didn't automatically activated Windows 10. I retrieved my OEM product code stored in the BIOS using...