Windows 10: Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows...

Discus and support Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The Microsoft store shows not a genuine copy of windows 10 enterprise. Earlier made a purchase of windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GaneshBhusa, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows...

Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The Microsoft store shows not a genuine copy of windows 10 enterprise. Earlier made a purchase of windows 10 pro on the store itself. Tried to activate but received a message “ we can’t activate windows on this device because you don’t have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below . Error code:0xC004C003”Even after performing slmgr.vbs - rearmUnable to activate windows 10 pro.

:)

GaneshBhusa, Jun 26, 2021
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jun 26, 2021
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows not genuine problem

or maybe it's

that gives your OEM licens a activation problem *Big Grin Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows... :D

puma99dk|, Jun 26, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows...

1. Unable to activate windows 10 pro on system. The system show not a genuine copy of windows... - Similar Threads - Unable activate pro

2. Is the copy of windows genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the copy of windows genuine?: and if not how it is linked to my account ? when I entered my account on laptop it showed me that windows is activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-copy-of-windows-genuine/b033c2c6-00dd-4357-8db6-a646fd9180fc
  3. copy of windows is not genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy of windows is not genuine: plsss helppp call 81780 96764 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine/aa28a989-8412-4349-aeac-748210471c9c
  4. Buy genuine Window 10 pro but activate for genuine window 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buy genuine Window 10 pro but activate for genuine window 10 pro: ****Warning my gramma bad**** I've buy window 10 pro and Microsoft office for 160$ from computer store but today it appear activate window at bottom right on my screen I'm so confuse now I've got scammed?? or my window have bug?? or something [IMG]...
  5. Regarding the question of the genuine Windows 10 system.

Regarding the question of the genuine Windows 10 system.: Windows 10Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-the-question-of-the-genuine-windows-10/d9e28649-309d-4ba6-b9d1-7576e99c038b
  6. Genuine copy of Windows 10 not activating

Genuine copy of Windows 10 not activating: Hello, I own a digital download copy of Windows 10 purchased from their online store which I've been using for about a year. I've only just recently rebuilt my computer from scratch using the two existing hard drives on with all my files and programmes that I didn't want to...
  7. Activating Windows 10 Pro OEM on a laptop that had a Non Genuine Copy of Windows

Activating Windows 10 Pro OEM on a laptop that had a Non Genuine Copy of Windows: Hey Guys, Apologies for the long back story. So I purchased a used laptop from a guy, only to discover a non genuine version of windows 10 PRO on a laptop (Dell Inspiron 5755) that should have originally come with Window 10 HOME. So I quickly buy an OEM version of windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 asking for activate my genuine copy.

Windows 10 asking for activate my genuine copy.: Some time ago I made the activation of my Windows 10 through the "Genuine ticket" method, as described on this page: https://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/30/how-to-clean-install-windows-10-directly-without-upgrade/ Now after a recent update my system started asking for activation...
  9. Windows asking for activate my genuine copy.

Windows asking for activate my genuine copy.: Some time ago I made the activation of my Windows 10 through the "Genuine ticket" method, as described on this page: https://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/30/how-to-clean-install-windows-10-directly-without-upgrade/ Now after a recent update my system started asking for activation...
  10. About Windows Genuine System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About Windows Genuine System: Hello Everyone, I wanna ask you one major thing about Microsoft. Microsoft is the biggest market and have so many rights to do anything with our files and data which are related to Windows & One Drive. It provide Windows OS is used by many people freely in the world &...