Windows 10: Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License

Discus and support Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,A, year ago I had purchased a genuine sealed Windows 10 Pro Retail pack, it came with a USB, CD Key and a manual.I had installed that in my laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Abhijit-Singh, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License

Hi,A, year ago I had purchased a genuine sealed Windows 10 Pro Retail pack, it came with a USB, CD Key and a manual.I had installed that in my laptop, which I've changed to a Windows 10 Home now for home use.Now, I've built a new PC and I wanted to Activate my Win 10 Pro Retail License on that, but I am getting an error again and again.0xC004C060.I am very sure my old laptop is running and Windows Home as I can check it in the settings.I've talked to Customer Support and out of the 3 all had different takes on the problem.One forwarded my call to Technical Support which got disconnected.Seco

:)

Abhijit-Singh, Jun 30, 2021

2. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Retail License

Hi there

After a fiasco with a digital license that couldn't activate (my fault) I just went and got a retail license product key for another PC in my home that isn't in use anymore.

If I try and enter the key under the settings tab for activation, I get error 0xC004f213 and a message saying "this didn't work".

Originally I installed Windows 10 Home off this same retail USB and tried to re-activate my Windows 10 Pro. This did not work because I mucked up the digital license I once had (don't ask how, it's irrelevant and gone for good). But now I cannot activate
    this license!

Help.

JonathanWright7, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Retail License

Hi Dave

I installed Home off a Home retail pack (the flash drive in a box).

I tried to activate my digital license which was Pro.

Settings tells me I have Pro installed now.

The digital license thing failed in the end so I tried to use the Home key.

I now have an unactivated Pro version and have that error when I try activate the Home key.

That is the state of affairs.

JonathanWright7, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License

Window 10 Pro 64-bit genuine or not and license retail or OEM.

You have a retail license for Windows 10 Pro which is currently licensed.

In Short, no problems with activation currently.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License

1. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License - Similar Threads - Unable Activate Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate: I am attempting to activate Windows 10 Pro on a Laptop that apparently was never updated to Windows 10. The BIOS of the laptop says it had Windows 8.1 on it when sold. I am using a brand-new RETAIL windows 10 Pro kit from 2019 for activation. The RETAIL Windows 10 Pro kit was...
  3. Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate: I am attempting to activate Windows 10 Pro on a Laptop that apparently was never updated to Windows 10. The BIOS of the laptop says it had Windows 8.1 on it when sold. I am using a brand-new RETAIL windows 10 Pro kit from 2019 for activation. The RETAIL Windows 10 Pro kit was...
  4. Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to transfer Windows 11 Pro retail license to a new machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to transfer Windows 11 Pro retail license to a new machine: We are looking to buy 20-25 Windows Pro retail licenses for business use. We had following goalsLicenses will be owned by business and not become property of employee. License installed on machine of one employee can be removed from existing machine and applied to machine of...
  6. ESD - Retail license for Windows 10 PRO

ESD - Retail license for Windows 10 PRO: Hi !I want to know how it works. Does linking your Retail license to Microsoft account keep your license safe from the others ? I mean , if I configure the license in my Microsoft account to add my computer with Windows 10 PRO , if someone knows or saw the product key...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro with Retailer Product Key

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro with Retailer Product Key: Got a new PC for Christmas, it's not a prebuilt PC. Everytime I turn on the PC a notification appears that I need to activate Windows. Unfortunately, no matter what I do, restart the PC, update Windows, etc. I'm unable to activate it. I started looking online about this,...
  8. Will a CPU swap change Windows 10 Pro Retail License Activation?

Will a CPU swap change Windows 10 Pro Retail License Activation?: Good Day, I am considering upgrading my custom build-PC's CPU. The motherboard, RAM modules, and graphics card will remain the same. Would this affect my Windows 10 Pro Retail License activation? Just wondering as I will do a clean install of the OS as part of the CPU...
  9. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Retail License

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Retail License: Hi there After a fiasco with a digital license that couldn't activate my fault I just went and got a retail license product key for another PC in my home that isn't in use anymore. If I try and enter the key under the settings tab for activation, I get error 0xC004f213...
  10. Unable to Activate valid Windows 10 Pro license

Unable to Activate valid Windows 10 Pro license: A few weeks ago I was given a broken laptop to repair, Sadly the motherboard was fried so I resorted to buying a replacement motherboard. the seller flashed the BIOS wrong and it wiped the License Key stored within and also reset the serial etc of the laptop to ABCD12345, I...