Windows 10: Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! My problem is that I can't for some reason activate my windows with a bought product key. The first time I've tried, it worked for about 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EdwardRaschitor, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

Hello! My problem is that I can't for some reason activate my windows with a bought product key. The first time I've tried, it worked for about 10 minutes, then windows got deactivated and when I tried to activate it, I received the error code 0xC004C003. I've tried multiple things to solve the issue, including reinstalling windows, which didn't seem to help either. Now it's saying that my product key is not valid, even tough I have bought it and never actually activated windows.

Another problem would be that I've been invited to join a Microsoft Family but when I try to join, it says that something went wrong and I should refresh the page or try later. This is the day after I tried to join and still nothing happened. I am aware that other people have asked about this same question but I still can't seem to find a viable solve for this problem. Thank you!

:)

EdwardRaschitor, Jan 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 6, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

1. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Unable activate Pro

2. Unable to activate Pro Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Pro Windows 10: Whether my mistake or MS store I purchased a full download and key. This is a build in PC which have already installed Windows. Now after I get the full version it automatically runs the installation and after that it wont activate. Any help?...
  3. Unable to activate Pro Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Pro Windows 10: Whether my mistake or MS store I purchased a full download and key. This is a build in PC which have already installed Windows. Now after I get the full version it automatically runs the installation and after that it wont activate. Any help?...
  4. Unable to activate Pro Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

unable to activate Windows 10 Pro: after replacing my hardware and carrying out a clean install of windows 10 I cannot activate windows using the license key I have? I get error code 0x803fa067...
  6. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade 3 years ago while running on the free Windows 7 upgrade. I upgraded my motherboard and CPU today, however everything else is still the sameCase, GPU, etc. When trying to activate Windows, I get the message 0x803F7001. How can I...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro: Hallo After i gave the product key ,i can not Activate Windows 10 pro ? * Moved from Bing * Original title: Activation ***Modified title from: After I gave the product key, I can not Activate Windows 10 pro ?***...
  8. Unable to activate Windows 10 pro

Unable to activate Windows 10 pro: Hi My Name is Abhishek Dixit. I have Lenovo Yoga S730 laptop, in which Windows 10 Home is installed with a genuine Activation key. I upgraded my Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 pro with Microsoft store. after that My laptop got reboot and after reboot, my PC is installed with...
  9. Unable to activate Windows 10 pro

Unable to activate Windows 10 pro: I just recently upgraded my cpu and motherboard and now notice that due to changing motherboards my windows 10 is no longer active. I got windows 10 during the time it was free. Upon noticing that my windows is no longer active I went to settings and activation and get a...
  10. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro: I downloaded the free Windows 10 when MS was sending the pop-ups to download for free. Since then, I have changed the hardware (motherboard & hard drive) on my computer and the activation for Windows 10 is requesting a product key which I did not receive. I've tried the...