Windows 10: Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license

Discus and support Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I bought a new computer and want to activate Windows 10 Home. I have a digital license associated with my account upgraded from windows 8,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CarlaPapalardo, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license

Hello,I bought a new computer and want to activate Windows 10 Home. I have a digital license associated with my account upgraded from windows 8, windows was not pre installed on my computer at the time. However, after troubleshooting and informing hardware change, I get the message that no device was found associated with my account that can be used to reactivate my current device. I am using the same account with the digital license, and still I'm unable to activate.I haven't formatted my previous computer yet. Is that the reason why this doesn't work?

:)

CarlaPapalardo, Oct 21, 2021

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Oct 21, 2021
  3. arvindakk Win User
    Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest

arvindakk, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license [​IMG]

MCardona81, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license

1. Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license - Similar Threads - Unable activate using

2. Unable to activate Windows 10 with digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 with digital license: Hi! So, I have two laptops, both with Windows 10 Pro activated via a "linked to my Microsoft account" digital licence. I've built my first pc recently and so I tried to connect it to my Microsoft account, but I can't activate Windows. I understand that there is a limit to the...
  3. Unable to activate Windows 10 with digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 10 with digital license: Hi! So, I have two laptops, both with Windows 10 Pro activated via a "linked to my Microsoft account" digital licence. I've built my first pc recently and so I tried to connect it to my Microsoft account, but I can't activate Windows. I understand that there is a limit to the...
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10 with digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Digital License Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate Windows 10 Digital License Not Recognized: Hi AllI did a clean install of Windows 10 on my lenovo i3 yesterday using the MCT but it's not picking up my digital license and I am unable to activate.Where did I go wrong?Please assist....
  6. Unable to Activate Windows digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate Windows digital license: Just changed my motherboard and CPU. Cannot activate digital license. Is this intended? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-digital-license/ad88bbd7-0096-4c48-8dd5-f7e57e1240c0
  7. Unable to Activate Windows digital license

Unable to Activate Windows digital license: Just changed my motherboard and CPU. Cannot activate digital license. Is this intended? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-digital-license/ad88bbd7-0096-4c48-8dd5-f7e57e1240c0
  8. Unable to Activate Windows digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license: Hello,I bought a new computer and want to activate Windows 10 Home. I have a digital license associated with my account upgraded from windows 8, windows was not pre installed on my computer at the time. However, after troubleshooting and informing hardware change, I get the...
  10. Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license

Unable to activate Windows 10 using a digital license: Hello,I bought a new computer and want to activate Windows 10 Home. I have a digital license associated with my account upgraded from windows 8, windows was not pre installed on my computer at the time. However, after troubleshooting and informing hardware change, I get the...