Windows 10: Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

Discus and support Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've purchased Windows 11 Enterprise from the Microsoft store and have installed it on my PCHowever, the Activation Status shows "Not Active" with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gokul Madan, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

I've purchased Windows 11 Enterprise from the Microsoft store and have installed it on my PCHowever, the Activation Status shows "Not Active" with the following Error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004C003".I have the purchase order confirmation and it should just install/activate automatically. I'm not sure what the issue is and there doesn't seem to be a way to chat with customer support.Could you please help resolve this

:)

Gokul Madan, Mar 4, 2024
  2. JPGSA71 Win User

Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Enterprise

Hi There,

I bought a laptop which was pre-installed with Windows 11 Home.

Our company received our latest activation keys for Windows 11 Enterprise and I need to upgrade to it.

I am battling to find any info on upgrading from 11 home to 11 Enterprise. Searching around I only found info on how to upgrade to Pro edition and one post suggesting that upgrading from Home to Enterprise requires new installation of Windows 11 Enterprise,

I already have valid and licensed O365, Visual Studio etc. installed and configured and would not want to redo all of it.

Will running changepk.exe with Enterprise product key successfully upgrade to Enterprise?

Will inserting the new product key simply upgrade to Enterprise?

Help on this will be appreciated.

JPGSA71, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Win 11 Enterprise to Personal

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you're having trouble getting Windows to activate on your Surface Laptop Go 2. Allow me to ask a question for confirmation.

• May I ask if the device came with Windows 11 Enterprise or if you manually upgraded it to Enterprise for your company?

If your Surface Laptop Go 2 came with Windows 11 Enterprise pre-installed, you will need to activate it using a valid Enterprise product key. You can contact your organization's IT department or the person who manages your organization's volume licensing agreement to obtain the product key.

If you are unable to obtain a valid Enterprise product key, you can switch to Windows 11 Home or Windows 11 Pro by performing a clean installation of the operating system. For this, you need to reset it using a USB recovery drive. Please note that this will erase all data on your device, so it is important to back up your files before proceeding. See Creating and using a USB recovery drive for Surface - Microsoft Support.

I hope to hear back from you.

Kind regards,

Lavenia

Lavenia A., Mar 4, 2024
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

Unable to activate Windows Enterprise

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to activate Windows on your computer.

Since you are using Windows Enterprise, I would suggest you to get in touch with our activation team by calling them. Please refer the article on

Microsoft Licensing Activation Center

However, as you have a Microsoft 365 subscription you may want to refer the links mentioned below:

Microsoft 365 Business frequently asked questions

Microsoft Tech Community

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

1. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Unable activate Enterprise

2. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003: I have an issue that my Windows can not be activated after upgrading to Win 11It's an Enterprise version and Windows is upgraded to Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-11-enterprise-error/b8ce50cf-bbba-41aa-8d5c-75442b2c6e25
  3. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise: I've purchased Windows 11 Enterprise from the Microsoft store and have installed it on my PCHowever, the Activation Status shows "Not Active" with the following Error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product...
  4. Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 enterprise from the microsoft store to upgrade my Windows 10 home edition.Windows 10 enterprise is operating on my current computer but I keep getting an error message that it is not activated see below.I am using the same microsoft account logged...
  5. Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise

Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 enterprise from the microsoft store to upgrade my Windows 10 home edition.Windows 10 enterprise is operating on my current computer but I keep getting an error message that it is not activated see below.I am using the same microsoft account logged...
  6. Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise

Unable to activate windows 10 enterprise: I've had this problem and i can't seem to find a way to fix it. I have the product key and everything, yet when i attempt to activate it i get this message."Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the internet, wait a few minutes and try again...
  8. Unable to activate Windows 10 Enterprise

Unable to activate Windows 10 Enterprise: I have Windows 10 Enterprise installed. I can use it but it keeps writing that I have to activate it. I was just wondering how I can activate it because it is saying “cannot connect to the organisation server”....
  9. Unable to activate Windows Enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to activate Windows Enterprise: I have a Microsoft 365 – Nonprofit Cloud Subscription Installed win10 Pro. Change to enterprise version through changing product id. Login th office.com to install Office 365. And successfully activate it. Joined our organization by Azure Active Directory but not able to...
  10. unable to activate windows 10 enterprise

unable to activate windows 10 enterprise: My system has been displaying activate windows 10 enterprise error code 0xC004F074 please I would need an assurance to help me resolve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-10-enterprise/1c2bc3ca-ca71-430b-adc1-78f1fb6e3862"