Windows 10: Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Discus and support Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team,I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels. Error says : "The product key you entered didn't work.check the product key or try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vaani Anand, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Hi Team,I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels. Error says : "The product key you entered didn't work.check the product key or try again, or enter a different one. 0XC004f050.

:)

Vaani Anand, Jul 28, 2022

2. Activating Windows 11 on parallels

Can you provide your steps on how you activated Windows 11 pro insider version your M1 Mac?

AkashBachu, Jul 28, 2022
  3. TAB_M Win User
    WIN 10 On MAC Book Air M1

Have a MAC Book Air With M1 chip. Installed Parallels 17 Desktop. Bought Windows 10 Home to run under Parallels. Was unable to load the OS. Had to download Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview to be able to load Windows. I have a couple of questions: Should I be able to run Windows 10 Home on the MAC? If not, can I upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11 and how do I do that? Thanks in advance.

TAB_M, Jul 28, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Installation of Windows 10 with Mac OS M1 chip

Hi Prasaad

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

it is not possible to install Windows10 on a Mac with an M1 chip, Microsoft were developing Windows 10 for the Mac M1chip, but stopped development when they introduced Windows 11 and development is ongoing currently.

it is possible to install Windows 11 with Parallels on your Mac with an M1 chip, but that is currently not supported by Microsoft.

DaveM121, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

1. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels - Similar Threads - Unable activate MAC

2. Should I be able to activate windows 11 on mac M1 running in Parallels ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be able to activate windows 11 on mac M1 running in Parallels ?: I have windows 10 running on a windows computer. I want to use Parallels on my Mac M1. I am attempting to activate the windows 11 on the Mac M1 with my windows 10 product ID. Activation fails. Should I be able to do this?...
  3. Should I be able to activate windows 11 on mac M1 running in Parallels ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be able to activate windows 11 on mac M1 running in Parallels ?: I have windows 10 running on a windows computer. I want to use Parallels on my Mac M1. I am attempting to activate the windows 11 on the Mac M1 with my windows 10 product ID. Activation fails. Should I be able to do this?...
  4. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team, Its been 4 months and I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels.. Previously I raised the query here but did not get any further response :...
  5. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team, Its been 4 months and I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels.. Previously I raised the query here but did not get any further response :...
  6. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team,I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels. Error says : "The product key you entered didn't work.check the product key or try again, or enter a different one. 0XC004f050....
  7. Windows activation on M1 Mac not allowed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation on M1 Mac not allowed: Hi,I just found out you cannot activate Windows 10 Arm Insider Preview on the M1 Macs that have ARM based processors. Please allow your customers to activate Windows on an M1 Mac. It runs great using Parallels Desktop. Please allow me to use the license that I have purchased....
  8. Install Windows 10 in M1 mac without Parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 in M1 mac without Parallels: Is there any ways to install Windows 10 in M1 mac's without the use of Parallels software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-in-m1-mac-without-parallels/6c184b94-feb0-4d22-96e0-40fa8bf4335f
  9. Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac

Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac: Is the Windows 10 pro already officially available for Parallel in Apple M1 or still evaluation copy?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-for-parallel-in-apple-m1-mac/b35e56e2-42b4-49b3-8014-ee44c4b854ad
  10. Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels

Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels: Download windows 10 on the new mac M1 with parallels. Installed and does run but its the free version of windows. Because of that it wont run the windows store to get a key. Where can I get a key to run windows?...