Windows 10: Unable to activate Windows after Windows 10 Pro update

Discus and support Unable to activate Windows after Windows 10 Pro update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been running Windows Home 10 on my desktop for some time now, I have all of the latest updates. I downloaded and installed the Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AV.M, Dec 31, 2018.

1. AV.M Win User

Unable to activate Windows after Windows 10 Pro update

I have been running Windows Home 10 on my desktop for some time now, I have all of the latest updates. I downloaded and installed the Windows 10 Pro update two days ago from the Microsoft store, and now I have received a message that I need to activate windows, and so far, I have been unable to do that using the usual tools. I get an error code and message telling me that there is a problem communicating with Microsoft, etc. I do not have any of the codes, numbers, etc, I am being asked to enter, not even the Pro install came with that, just an order number. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Laurijan Win User

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to activate Windows after Windows 10 Pro update - Similar Threads - Unable activate Pro

2. Unable to activate Pro Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Pro Windows 10: Whether my mistake or MS store I purchased a full download and key. This is a build in PC which have already installed Windows. Now after I get the full version it automatically runs the installation and after that it wont activate. Any help?...
  3. Unable to activate Pro Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Pro Windows 10: Whether my mistake or MS store I purchased a full download and key. This is a build in PC which have already installed Windows. Now after I get the full version it automatically runs the installation and after that it wont activate. Any help?...
  4. Unable to activate Pro Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

unable to activate Windows 10 Pro: after replacing my hardware and carrying out a clean install of windows 10 I cannot activate windows using the license key I have? I get error code 0x803fa067...
  6. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I bought Windows 10 Pro upgrade 3 years ago while running on the free Windows 7 upgrade. I upgraded my motherboard and CPU today, however everything else is still the sameCase, GPU, etc. When trying to activate Windows, I get the message 0x803F7001. How can I...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro: Hello! My problem is that I can't for some reason activate my windows with a bought product key. The first time I've tried, it worked for about 10 minutes, then windows got deactivated and when I tried to activate it, I received the error code 0xC004C003. I've tried multiple...
  8. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro: Hallo After i gave the product key ,i can not Activate Windows 10 pro ? * Moved from Bing * Original title: Activation ***Modified title from: After I gave the product key, I can not Activate Windows 10 pro ?***...
  9. Unable to activate Windows 10 pro

Unable to activate Windows 10 pro: I just recently upgraded my cpu and motherboard and now notice that due to changing motherboards my windows 10 is no longer active. I got windows 10 during the time it was free. Upon noticing that my windows is no longer active I went to settings and activation and get a...
  10. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro: I downloaded the free Windows 10 when MS was sending the pop-ups to download for free. Since then, I have changed the hardware (motherboard & hard drive) on my computer and the activation for Windows 10 is requesting a product key which I did not receive. I've tried the...