Windows 10: Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's...

Discus and support Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Greetings, I recently took apart and cleaned my pc from dust. I reboot the system with no problems other than the fact that my Windows 10 Pro Edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MrLongJohn, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's...

Greetings,

I recently took apart and cleaned my pc from dust. I reboot the system with no problems other than the fact that my Windows 10 Pro Edition is not activated anymore. It was all working perfectly before I cleaned it. I have all the latest updates for windows 10 and have been entering in the correct product key for my pc. I have tried the troubleshooter but that didn't help. When I enter in the key I have it accepts it and then brings me to the final activation part where after I click activate I get this as shown in the image below. Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's... e62d4691-f4d9-4a52-841c-53d27765afd6?upload=true.png

:)

MrLongJohn, Dec 4, 2018
  2. osamamansoor, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Pro Error Code 0x8007232B

On Domain environment recently upgraded Windows 8.1 Pro with Windows Update Server but Windows 10 Pro unable to activate.
    However i click on manual activation button but nothing happens.
    Any Suggestions & help

Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's... [​IMG]

osamamansoor, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's...

Activation Error 0x8007232B

On Domain environment recently upgraded Windows 8.1 Pro with Windows Update Server but Windows 10 Pro unable to activate.
    However i click on manual activation button but nothing happens.

Steps i Already performed :
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trying Solution :
    SLUI 3
    Enter the product key Microsoft provided for recovery scenarios: PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK"

Solution 01 Error :

Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's... [​IMG]

Observations :

Below image the "Slmgr.vbs /dlv" result of Un activated Machine.

Below image the "Slmgr.vbs /dlv" result of activated Machine.

I also call and talk with Microsoft representative he told me that we have volume license keys and you are not allowed to upgrade to windows 10.
    It is very strange situation.
    I had upgraded to Windows 10 by two methods one was downloaded Windows10Upgrade9252.exe and installed second method was patch with Microsoft Windows Update Server.
    On Second method Windows 10 was not activated however from first method activated successfully both have Volume License Key.

I do not understand both machine (Activated & Non Activated) have Volume License but Activated one was that who was upgrade through Microsoft tool.

osamamansoor, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's...

1. Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's... - Similar Threads - Unable Activate Error

2. activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b?

in Windows 10 Customization
    activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b?: I am having an issue where I cannot activate windows 10 pro.I get the following error I have tried reinstalling windows thinking it was an installation glitch and the same has happened a second time.any help would be hugely appreciated.TIA,Rhys...
  3. Cannot Activate Windows. Error Code 0x8007232B

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot Activate Windows. Error Code 0x8007232B: I recently made the upgrade from a HDD so a SSD and I did a fresh install of windows on the SSD. When I booted the system it said to 'Activate Windows' in the bottom right. I have tried troubleshooting but that doesn't fix the problem. I have also tried to enter a new...
  4. windows activation error code 0x8007232B

windows activation error code 0x8007232B: I had my hard drive changed just a couple of days ago. and when I tried to open my laptop i am seeing there that windows not activated and an error code 0x8007232B. I have been reading articles about this but leads me to product key. I don't have a product key it is the...
  5. Activation Error code 0x8007232B

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activation Error code 0x8007232B: I bought this computer used a few weeks back and I know Windows was activated, but now it says its not and gives me error 0x8007232B. I can see the 5 last digits of my product key but not the rest, and since I bought it used I dont know the whole key. How do I fix this?...
  6. Error code 0x8007232b when activating

Error code 0x8007232b when activating: I have been having trouble activating windows, it says I need to connect to my organisation's activation service but I am not an organisation I am a PC building enthusiast. One of the potential issues I have read about is that it might not like my over wall power Ethernet...
  7. Unable to activate windows after motherboard change error code 0x8007232B

Unable to activate windows after motherboard change error code 0x8007232B: According to my settings, I am running Windows 10 Enterprise N but for some reason it is showing that I need to activate windows. When I attempt to do so I get a message in red saying "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...
  8. Activation Error Code 0x8007232B

Activation Error Code 0x8007232B: would someone tell me what to do to activate windows 10 when I can't find the product key ? I keep getting the same error code ( 0x8007232B) [Original Title: product key]...
  9. activate windows Error code: 0x8007232B

activate windows Error code: 0x8007232B: Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0): Code: ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data--> Validation Status: Validation unsupported OS Validation Code: 6 Cached Online Validation Code: N/A, hr = 0xc004f012 Windows Product Key: *****-*****-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX...
  10. Windows 10 activation error, code 0x8007232B

Windows 10 activation error, code 0x8007232B: So I bought my laptop through ebay and it was working fine in the last few months but ever since the "creator update" it pops up windows reminding me that I have to activate it. I tried looking for solutions online but nothing helped.I extracted the activation key from the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to activate windows (0x8007232b)