Windows 10: Unable to activate windows, even with genuine key.

Discus and support Unable to activate windows, even with genuine key. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For the past months I've had the issue of not being able to activate windows, and after trying everything I could, I still haven't figured it out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ScoopJB, Jul 17, 2020.

1. ScoopJB Win User

Unable to activate windows, even with genuine key.

For the past months I've had the issue of not being able to activate windows, and after trying everything I could, I still haven't figured it out.

Unable to activate windows, even with genuine key. cad12836-399f-47ae-8081-cc4a217895d7?upload=true.png

I've tried literally anything, please help me!

:)

ScoopJB, Jul 17, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 17, 2020
  3. . 'genuine' windows activation

Nothing you're showing or mentioning has anything to do with Activation. You said your Windows reports Activated. I told you how to check if there is a key embedded at factory from Lenovo which is how their laptops normally come. If there is an OEM-BIOS
    key listed then there is no doubt you have normally activated factory preinstalled Windows. If there is no OEM-BIOS key listed then we'd need to sort out how it is activated to make sure there's no Volume License Key or another illegal key used, if this
    was from a 3rd party seller for example.

No one said anything about having to buy another key. To reassure you I told you how to check if it's normally activated like a factory PC from Lenovo comes. Instead of following the steps I gave you brought up having to buy another key which no one has
    suggested. Even if it turns out this was an Amazon 3rd party seller who sold with an illegal key, I was going to help you get it made right by Amazon who always will make it right if notified within a reasonable amount of time. If you want me to help you,
    then follow the steps I gave.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Unable to activate windows, even with genuine key.

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Unable to activate windows, even with genuine key.

1. Unable to activate windows, even with genuine key. - Similar Threads - Unable activate genuine

2. Is this window key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this window key genuine or not.: I want know whether this windows 10 pro key is genuine or not. Please Reply.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-window-key-genuine-or-not/cfc720af-62e5-47dc-b61c-955321b4e507
  3. Genuine Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genuine Windows is not activated: I have genuine windows 10 installed in my system but the windows is not activated. For activation it requires to connect the system with internet. But due to some organisation policy i can not connect my system to the internet. Due to this problem i am not able to update my...
  4. Genuine Windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Genuine Windows is not activated: I have genuine windows 10 installed in my system but the windows is not activated. For activation it requires to connect the system with internet. But due to some organisation policy i can not connect my system to the internet. Due to this problem i am not able to update my...
  5. Windows Genuine and Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Genuine and Activation: Hello. I have a Windows 7 Ultimate PC. My computer is not activated and not genuine. Whenever I try to activate with the product key, the computer keeps saying "The computer is not genuine". I need help with this....
  6. Windows Genuine and Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Genuine and Activation: Hello. I have a Windows 7 Ultimate PC. My computer is not activated and not genuine. Whenever I try to activate with the product key, the computer keeps saying "The computer is not genuine". I need help with this....
  7. Windows refuses to activate with genuine keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows refuses to activate with genuine keys: Yup, 0x803f70001 at it again, can't activate windows. got my key, opened slui, typed it, and. yup! 0x803f7001. What can I do to get my key working?...
  8. Activation error even though windows copy is actually genuine

Activation error even though windows copy is actually genuine: Hello,Hope you are having a good day! I have an issue here, I will try to explain as thoroughly and precisely as possible. Feel free to ask any more details. Thank you for taking the time out. Your help is hugely appreciated. Under Start >Settings > Update & Security...
  9. Cant' activate windows, even if my key is genuine

Cant' activate windows, even if my key is genuine: Hello community, I've been trough some formatting these days and I installed windows 2-3 times in a row on differents HD. Now it's all fixed on my new pc, but it seems I can't activate Windows anymore... My Win 10 Key is genuine, bought it personally 2 years ago and it...
  10. Windows not activating with a genuine key

Windows not activating with a genuine key: So my old setup died on me a couple of days ago. The board decided it was going to die in a spectacular fashion and took out my processor too. Luckily for me I had a spare board and chip so rebuilt the system yesterday. Obviously, because of the hardware change I had to...