Windows 10: unable to activate windows. get a blank screen when i click on the activate windows

Discus and support unable to activate windows. get a blank screen when i click on the activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Lap top notification that windows 10 is not activated. Tried using the link to activate windows but all I get is a blank page. Any suggestions as to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jose Cappil Mathew, Jan 13, 2019.

1. unable to activate windows. get a blank screen when i click on the activate windows

Lap top notification that windows 10 is not activated. Tried using the link to activate windows but all I get is a blank page. Any suggestions as to how this is to be solved

:)

Jose Cappil Mathew, Jan 13, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Jan 13, 2019
  4. unable to activate windows. get a blank screen when i click on the activate windows

Unable to Activate Win 8

I got Win 8 isntalled on my file server, but I am unable to activate it with the key. Says the key is invalid. Since I work at microsoft I got a retail version from the employee store. I have been doing some reading, and to be able to activate Win8 with the key there needs to be a previous version of Windows installed for it to work. WTF, so you can't do clean installs?

And the box says nothing about Upgrade version. Straight Windows 8 Pro.

MxPhenom 216, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

unable to activate windows. get a blank screen when i click on the activate windows

1. unable to activate windows. get a blank screen when i click on the activate windows - Similar Threads - unable activate blank

2. Unable to get sound activated when I upgraded to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to get sound activated when I upgraded to Windows 10: I am running a Dell XPS M1530 (32 Bit) laptop. I upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 7 to Windows 10 in the last few months. (The upgrade to Win 7 was required before going to Win 10). Speaker driver says not found under Device Manager, yet when I upgrade driver, it...
  3. Windows activation screen blank

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation screen blank: Hi, I've been facing this problem for quite a while now where I'm prompted really often to activate windows. When I click on the activate windows button the screen is blank and there's no option to do so. Please help me out[ATTACH]...
  4. Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings

Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings: I've recently reset my Windows Surface Book as I was having problems with the Firewall not working. Upon resetting the Surface Book, the firewall and security settings are now working but Windows keeps notifying me that my version of Windows needs to be activated - it does...
  5. blank activation window

blank activation window: the system has an embedded original microsoft windows 10 home version. it says windows not activated. in the settings, the activation page is completely blank. after entering:- cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform...
  6. Activation Screen Blank.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Screen Blank.: As per other thread, there is nothing missing and everything correct as far as this average joe can tell. I have tried to open my paid for Microsoft office and I am getting this error code: 0xc0000022 and then has a help box that takes me to this link......
  7. Blank screen in activation page.

Blank screen in activation page.: I recently installed windows10 1803 . After that I can't see the activation page in the settings, Its blank. Then again I install the same with a windows bootable pendrive, but nothing has changed. How to fix the problem?...
  8. Windows activating error blank activating (window)

Windows activating error blank activating (window): After my recent update, everything broke down. had to reinstall windows twice, each time with a different issue. this time the Activation window in "Security & Update" does not work. instead, it gives me a blank page. Ps: I tried using the slui 3/Slui method, nothing...
  9. Activation screen blank

Activation screen blank: When I purchased it new it came with windows 8 and a couple of months later there was a free upgrade offer to windows 10. last week I did a factory reset. now I get a notification 2 to 3 times a day that has a light blue screen saying that windows is not activated, go to...
  10. blank screen, active cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    blank screen, active cursor: an old friend has phoned me up in a panic and will phone back later for advice. Her 4-year old laptop, running Windows 10 is just showing a black screen at start up, with active cursor. We have a Windows 10 laptop here, but I do not use it and am not familiar with the system....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation scrren is blank

2. windows 10 activation blank screen