Windows 10: Unable to activate windows HELP

Discus and support Unable to activate windows HELP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey guys,My friend built my pc for me and said that windows was already activated before i received it. They have purchased new product keys but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Beca1512, May 1, 2021.

1. Beca1512 Win User

Unable to activate windows HELP

Hey guys,My friend built my pc for me and said that windows was already activated before i received it. They have purchased new product keys but it still wont let us activate it. I have windows 10 pro and get the error codes 0x803f7001 and 0xc004c060.Please help. Ive done all of the trouble shooting, nothing works.

:)

Beca1512, May 1, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 1, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 1, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, May 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to activate windows HELP - Similar Threads - Unable activate HELP

2. Unable to active windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to active windows: Hi ive been using window 11 home single language for free and theres a active windows logo on my desktop so i bought a third party license key and use it and it says i cant activate I cant even see troubleshoot on activation tab any fix?...
  3. Unable to Activate the Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Activate the Windows: I am unable to activate the Windows. Below is the screenshot while trying to activate. I am also tried to get the Installation ID for activating it through call, but it also fails. Again a screenshot is attached. I am unable to open services.msc. The system is completely...
  4. unable to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to activate windows: when i tried to activate windows that I installed for free when it came out it says I have a digital windows 11 home key even though I put in windows 11 pro key and it shows I'm in windows 11 pro and when I trouble shooter it it says windows 11 home running windows 11 pro...
  5. unable to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to activate windows: HelloI changed completely my computer and now Im unable to activate windows 11 with my microsoft account that I had it activated beforethanks for the help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows/9918f23d-d0b4-4b0e-b077-00782173937c
  6. unable to activate window.

unable to activate window.: it shows product key you enter didnot work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-window/6b96d118-12c3-42e9-bae7-630028bb05f1
  7. Unable to activate Windows

Unable to activate Windows: I upgraded my PC and installed a new motherboard. I am now unable to use my digital license and do not have a product key.1. When I troubleshoot I get the following message:We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used to reactivate the device...
  8. Unable to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to activate Windows: I really need some help. I have been having issues recently. My PC has been saying that I can't activate Windows. It gives me the error code of 0x8007232B. It says that it can't connect to my organisation, but this is my personal computer. I own it. I built it. My friend did...
  9. Activate Windows...Unable to Activate

Activate Windows...Unable to Activate: A few days ago I installed a brand new drive into my, now almost, 4-5 year old computer. I was told I wouldn't have any problem with me changing out the drive...according to several links on Windows.com, family members who work with computers, and friends who also work with...
  10. Unable to activate Windows

Unable to activate Windows: We can't activate windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device. If you think it wasn't used on another device, Troubleshoot below. (0xc004c008) I just re-installed windows 10 64bit and got a activation key from kinguin. I need help...