Windows 10: Unable to activate Windows on refurbished desktop

Discus and support Unable to activate Windows on refurbished desktop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just recently bought this computer. It was refurbished. On the side of the computer i have the Windows 7 Home Premium OA Product Key. My computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by emilyrogers2, May 8, 2019.

1. Unable to activate Windows on refurbished desktop

I just recently bought this computer. It was refurbished. On the side of the computer i have the Windows 7 Home Premium OA Product Key. My computer is saying that Windows is not activated. However it is not accepting the product key. It is saying Error (0xc004f050) The edition on the computer is Windows 10 Pro. I am not sure if that is important. I was just trying to change the background on my computer and it wont let me unit i active Windows.

:)

emilyrogers2, May 8, 2019
  2. Debra 456 Win User

Certified refurbished activation without touch monitor or smart phone.

Unable to activate Microsoft Windows. My keyboard and mouse will not work, no connection. I am using HP Chromebook laptop using Google only. No key code because computer is certified refurbished. My software is Windows Professional 10. Any suggestions?
    Can you send info to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***?

Debra 456, May 8, 2019
  3. windows activation

I just bought a refurbished desktop dell computer and need to activate windows having trouble doing so what are steps to do this right

JohnMontoya2, May 8, 2019
  4. Unable to activate Windows on refurbished desktop

i recently purchased refurbished desktop computer, was windows 8, and with activation ey, now windows 10,

i recently purchased refurbished desktop computer, was windows 8, and with activation ey, now windows 10, started to customize displays, horrible, how can i revert back and try again

ALAINJORDAN, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to activate Windows on refurbished desktop

1. Unable to activate Windows on refurbished desktop - Similar Threads - Unable activate refurbished

2. No numbers for a refurbished desktop that needs activation. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No numbers for a refurbished desktop that needs activation. Please help!: Hi Greg, Have a refurbished gifted desktop, the activation ended after a reinstall and I have no number to activate it. Do I need to buy another OS? Hope not, I am a retired hermit with little money. Thanks. Brother *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. No numbers for a refurbished desktop that needs activation. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No numbers for a refurbished desktop that needs activation. Please help!: Hi Greg, Have a refurbished gifted desktop, the activation ended after a reinstall and I have no number to activate it. Do I need to buy another OS? Hope not, I am a retired hermit with little money. Thanks. Brother *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. No numbers for a refurbished desktop that needs activation. Please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activation keys for refurbishment purposes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation keys for refurbishment purposes: Hi, I want to start a refurbishment business but then I instantly realized that I have a major problem. The OS. Lot’s of people are familiar with Windows 10 so I decided to use that. Though keys are over 100 dollars to purchase. I found the Microsoft Refurbishment Program...
  6. refurbished computer and activating windows

refurbished computer and activating windows: bought from Walmart refurbished. says activation code is already being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-computer-and-activating-windows/85f60fb4-1ad5-43b2-aeb5-ed2512893ed2
  7. Activation of Windows 10 on a refurbished laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation of Windows 10 on a refurbished laptop: I purchased a refurbished Toshiba laptop and tried to install Windows 10 but the laptop wouldn't accept my product code and gave the error code 0x80070057....
  8. Activating Windows 10 on a refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating Windows 10 on a refurbished PC: I just bought an HP desktop computer that has Windows 10 on it. The computer is refurbished, so I expected to find a working copy of Windows on it. I'd like to avoid having to buy a new copy of Windows if possible since the price tag is currently too high for me. Any help...
  9. activating windows ten on a refurbished pc

activating windows ten on a refurbished pc: So I got a free download for windows ten onto my laptop. I have now refurbished this old pc and have been running it without activating windows ten. Now it keeps giving me an error code when I try to activate it?...
  10. Admin Password on refurbished desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin Password on refurbished desktop: I purchased a desktop from a local goodwill that had been refurbished by microsoft. I received the windows 10 pro install disk and product keys and COA. I am trying to fix my cd rom that does not read any disks but I can access the computer as the admin becuase I do not know...