Windows 10: unable to activate windows on this device with error code0x8007007b

Discus and support unable to activate windows on this device with error code0x8007007b in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; unable to activate windows on this device with error code0x8007007b with different product key[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Amarnath Reddy., Dec 29, 2018.

1. unable to activate windows on this device with error code0x8007007b

unable to activate windows on this device with error code0x8007007b with different product key unable to activate windows on this device with error code0x8007007b 82ec6d1f-7210-4c89-9b14-8df5b1c86ce9?upload=true.jpg

:)

Amarnath Reddy., Dec 29, 2018

2. unable to activate Windows 10 error 0x8007232b

Hi Anmol,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I can understand that you are unable to activate your copy of Windows 10 due to error message 0x8007232b. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• When exactly do you get this error message?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

• Which version of Windows 10 is installed on the pc?

• Did you try to activate your copy of Windows over phone?

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro. Try entering a product key that matches the edition of Windows on your device.

Follow these steps to change product key:

• Select the Start button icon button, then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.

• Select Change product key, and then type your 25-character product key.

Follow these steps to activate Windows over phone:

• Type SLUI 04 in the search box on the taskbar, select SLUI 04.

• Then follow the instructions on the screen to activate Windows.

Article for reference.

Get help with Windows 10 activation errors:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/activation-errors-windows-10

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    windows update Error 0xC004F074 Windows not activated

Hi Lucas,

We would appreciate if you could provide more details about the issue. Is your computer connected to a (domain) secured network? Aside from updating the computer, have you performed any changes prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps provided on these article:

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 29, 2018
  4. linhlz Win User

unable to activate windows on this device with error code0x8007007b

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

unable to activate windows on this device with error code0x8007007b

1. unable to activate windows on this device with error code0x8007007b - Similar Threads - unable activate device

2. Unable to Activate Windows Error code: 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Activate Windows Error code: 0x803FA067: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎05/‎11/‎2023 OS build 19045.3570 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19052.1000.0 Hi,I am having difficulty activating Windows on my new PC.I recently completely rebuilt my PC, but before I did, I created a...
  3. Unable to Activate Windows Error code: 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate Windows Error code: 0x803FA067: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎05/‎11/‎2023 OS build 19045.3570 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19052.1000.0 Hi,I am having difficulty activating Windows on my new PC.I recently completely rebuilt my PC, but before I did, I created a...
  4. Unable to Activate Windows Error code: 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to activate windows 10 on a new device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to activate windows 10 on a new device: Hello, I changed my pc to a new one, I am trying now to activate a new fresh installation of windows on my new pc, I linked the activation to this Microsoft account however I cannot activate it still. I don't have the original product key anymore as it is supposed to be...
  6. Unable to activate Windows on this device

Unable to activate Windows on this device: My Microsoft account is linked to digital license on my old device. When I created Windows 10 on a new device, I chose Windows 10 professional and then logged in to my microsoft account, but after I run the Activation troubleshooter, I found out that my new device cannot be...
  7. Unable to activate windows 10 on my own device

Unable to activate windows 10 on my own device: Hi guys, I upgraded to Windows 10 from my Windows 8 PC and all of a sudden I am unable to activate my license. Whenever I get a company laptop I login with the same ID for using Office365 and somehow in that laptop the license is present. Just in my original laptop, I am...
  8. Unable to activate Windows error code 0xc004c020

Unable to activate Windows error code 0xc004c020: I recently upgraded my motherboard and I reinstalled windows for it, but now the activation key wont work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-error-code-0xc004c020/42bef113-8e7d-4055-9c95-d4d15b6b546e"
  9. Activate Windows...Unable to Activate

Activate Windows...Unable to Activate: A few days ago I installed a brand new drive into my, now almost, 4-5 year old computer. I was told I wouldn't have any problem with me changing out the drive...according to several links on Windows.com, family members who work with computers, and friends who also work with...
  10. Activation Error after HW change - Unable to activate windows

Activation Error after HW change - Unable to activate windows: Hi, 3 days ago I update my HW (MB, CPU, RAM & SSD), so after reinstalling all drivers and after couples of reboots I was awaited by this message on desktop "Activate Windows, go to setting and activate windows." so I do that I go to "Settings/Update & Security/Activation"...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to activate windows on this device

2. we cant activate windows on this device the product key was used on another device

3. we cant activate windows because the product key was already used on anther device. If you think this was used

4. we cant activate windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device . if you think it wasnt used on another device select troubleshoot below error code : 0xc004c020